Author Topic: Meep! New Meerkat!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline MeerkatMiles

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
Meep! New Meerkat!
« on: January 11, 2022, 02:03:51 AM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Miles and I'm a meerkat!

I've been wanting to get back onto forums again, as I find myself dissatisfied with the use and format of social media and Discord. I prefer the organization of forums and find them more enjoyable to use overall. For now I'm basically just looking for a nice, chill place to share the things I love without being bombarded with as much noise.

I'm a (junior) software developer by trade, and I've recently been taking my self-improvement more seriously, but especially at coding.

I love video games, especially esports and weird classics like old Sonic games, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and MapleStory.

Cheers fuzzies~

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Meep! New Meerkat!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 03:12:58 AM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Welcome to TFF! I am the resident Romulan around here, and dragon, and owner of the Galactic Society RP over in the RP sector.

I have a love for video games, myself, but on the PC. I mod my games, too - current projects are Star Wars Xenoverse and Star Wars vs Star Trek, both mods for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

Welcome, and have a happy time!

--RF
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.