Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255108 times)

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6255 on: August 13, 2023, 12:07:36 AM »
*** Parade Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
With a sudden quick vibration Zack split from head to torso looking as though he was conjoined twins sharing a set of legs simultaneously shaking the Blue dragons hand and responding to Kyle's comment. "Nice to meet you too/Kyle you're being too modest you practically recruited me right out the gate", he responded before snapping back into one.

"That's was weird", Zack said holding his head briefly.

Ema pipped up and stated, "well you couldn't decide who to respond to first so I came up with a solution."

*** Safehouse, Dragon'taan ***

"Out of this box!",Vince exclaimed.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 11:54:54 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6256 on: August 13, 2023, 06:56:46 AM »
*** Holodeck District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Must be real fun to keep coming back then," Weaver said. "Oh uh, I guess what's a good rookie position then to be on the team?"

He looked at the Vixen who had recently appeared, then back to Lex, letting him answer.

*** In Transit, Coruscant ***

"I... meant more that it's something I wouldn't go around just telling anyone about, not that the dead would somehow care," Dusk said. "I'm no rat or bounty hunter, but who knows how far your words will carry." He paused, "Still, it's an interesting story. If we suddenly start getting shot at I'll at least know why."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6257 on: August 15, 2023, 07:32:15 PM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray followed along quietly. His mind…itched, for lack of a term. Evolutionary leaps were fighting with old, genetic level instincts. But, if he understood what the guides were saying, he was in for the most advanced virtual reality experience he’d ever dreamed of.

*Dromund Kaas*
As he meditated, Malgus would receive visions.

First was of him in a grand courtyard. Before him was Ickthis, a lightsaber in the Mongdrigan’s paw.

The second was of the Mongdrigans. They prostrated before him, singing jubilant praises in his name.

The final vision was of Mongdrigo. The once barren planet was now lush with forests, grasslands and oceans. Like a second Earth, far from the Sol System.
And it was aflame. Not truly fire, but of a strange, dark energy. It pulsed and danced against the cosmic sky. And a long, dark tendril of energy reached out to Dromund Kaas. It was as if the Force had learned how to “see” the absence of its influence; “see” all the life forms that were without the Force in any capacity. And just as quickly as the visions came, they vanished.

*Earth Foxtrot*
Klink nodded. “Good stuff. I’ve written enough IOUs to last me ten lifetimes.” Nimbly, and perhaps a bit too forward, the diminutive creature sprang up as high as he could, snagged a part of Eliza’s gear, and catapulted himself to her shoulder. “I’m guessing I’ll need a gun or something too, eh?”
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 07:36:01 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6258 on: August 20, 2023, 10:41:21 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus awoke from his Force-Induced visions, still in his meditation chamber. He briefly pondered the meaning of the visions - it was clear from them that Ickthis may try his hand against him. Malgus knew he could easily beat him down, but then that would make him no better than their previous Great Leader; he had to do something to remedy this. If the vision was anything to go by, he'd be successful - but the last bit... it seemed the Force was calling him back to Mongdrigo. For what purpose, was not clear. Malgus left his meditation chamber and wandered into his office.

"Don't matter," Lex told Weaver, "The controls light up with the issued commands, so it's easy to follow." Lex looked up and addressed the Mandalorian Vixen. "We are, actually; might I ask who you are?"

"Odd thing to do, Zack," Kyle commented.

"Not my fault I needed to use the bathroom en route, Shiloh," said the anthro lion, Tyber. Not long after, Jason arrived, looking behind him.

"Come on, Leylah! You can fix that uniform before the parade starts!"

Just then, Kira arrived, and so did Anna. Kyle looked to Zack, and introduced the members of the family in the order they arrived: "Zack, that's my granddaughter, Shiloh, her boyfriend, Tyber Drakona, that's my grandson, Jason, with his girlfriend, Leylah, that's my daughter, Kira, and that's my wife, Anna." Kyle looked to Kira and asked, "Where's Kanan?"

Zack would notice that Kira and Anna looked very much alike - almost identical. The main difference being that Kira had a darker shade of hair than her mother, who had blonde hair. "He's not far behind me," Kira responded. She indicated Zack. "I don't know him, but I'm assuming he's a friend?"

"An old friend whom I met well before you were born," Kyle chuckled.

"Alright, son, keep your pants on - we're out of this place," Falco told his son as they stepped outside to the festivities.

"I don't know about any of you, but I want to enjoy the festival a bit longer before we head back to Corneria," Fox suggested.

"Ditto," Fara agreed.

"No arguments here," Slippy added.

*** Concert Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Mom, dad, this is Alex. We recently met, and... well, we want to start... dating," John told his parents. Ketorr smiled broadly.

"Please excuse me while I pick up my jaw, son - I seemed to have dropped it," he jested with a chuckle.

"Is there any reason I should be?" Vitani asked Kylie with a frown. "He's my brother. It'll be fine."

Blythe followed Tigress as she headed back to her armory workshop, intrigued at this idea of solidifying the relationship, despite the fact that he just recently met Tigress.

"We better get going," Markus told Krystal. "We don't want to be late."

Ahkrin shrugged. "If anything, I wonder if those agent dudes that tried to prevent me from leaving are gonna follow me. They seemed adamant about me not getting off-world, for some reason." The transport stopped at one particular station, a merc outreach center. "This is my stop," she said as she rose to her feet. But before she could move for the door, one particular Jedi came aboard - a Togruta woman, looking straight at Ahkrin. Didn't take a genius to figure out this was Ahsoka Tano.

*** Forcas III Orbit ***

The group landed planetside, and made their way to the building where the Bat'leth Tournament was being held, and looked around for the Ferasan who allowed them to land.

*** Earth Foxtrot ***

"That depends," Eliza said, "What kinds of weapons are you comfortable with?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6259 on: August 20, 2023, 11:19:42 PM »

"Ah... okay," Weaver said. "I guess I'll just fill whatever role is left over then."

"Watch yourself out there," Dusk said right as Ahkrin tried to leave, and Ashoka came aboard. Dusk briefly wondered why a Jedi would be taking a public transport, but quickly came to the conclusion that Ashoka was here for Ahkrin.

"Well for your sake I hope that lightsaber of yours isn't stolen, or else a debt is about to come due," Dusk said to Ahkrin. He also took note of whatever Romulus was currently doing out of a paranoid hunch.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6260 on: August 20, 2023, 11:26:59 PM »
"Kelsey." The Mandalorian replied.

"Yes it is when i told you to  go before now." Shiloh replied to Tyber.

"I want to look good.' Leylah a mostly dragon fox hybrid said hurrying along, she looked fairly similar  to her adopted grandmother and sister Anna and Kira thoguh her hair was purple.

"I right behind you, dear." Kanan replied. Turning to face Kyle "I've been on her tail all day, Sir."  The Red dragon looked at Zack "Getting a Cerinian vibe off this one,but he's not blue, what's the story behind that?"

"I think it's right there." Alex and Kia said simultaneously  pointing to Kettor's lower Jaw.

"So you chose Krystal's clon.. I mean daughter to be your  partner, huh?" The female Worgen asked John.

"You don't have to  hide the Truth, Ma'am." Alex replied to Kia's comment.

"Well what should I call you?" Kia responded.

"Just Alex, Ma'am or Alessia."

"I'm going to ask Zack if he wants to come." Krystal replied sending Zack a message, he'd probably not realize Tigress probably snuck in a communicator to his new armor or on something she had given him.

TIgress led the way back to her armory and into an odd looking room with smelting and forging equipment "Typically the ritual was done with iron Age style equipment, but since I'm running the Ritual I will allow modern equipment. Do you know how to make and old fashion Steel sword?" The large Tigarian woman asked.

The Dragon born Wolf and Khajiit stepped off with Ahkrin, not recognizing Asoka having not really been off world much.

*** Forcas III Orbit ***

Kreya would be surrounded by many Elite Ferasan Guards near a computer terminal in a corner, she would turn her head to view the newcomers before getting back to her work.

Among the guards were also other Ferasans standing nearby, one partirulcar wearing a more revealing outfit than the rest Freya took an interest in the newcomers letting them come to her., but whatching them all the same.

*** Earth Foxtrot ***
"I have a couple of  small pistols if you require one." Rika noted.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 12:51:57 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6261 on: August 21, 2023, 12:45:06 AM »

Zack shook off the slight dizziness catching Kyle's comment he said to Ema via neural link,"yeah I know right."
He gave the group a wave as he was being introduced.

Zack gave a slightly disarming look to the Red Dragon, "Well you see my father is Fox McCloud and Krystal my mother, with my ventures and nano tech, I've been through changes, at one point I was actually grey with silver hair and had a cybernetic arm that and I'm sure my Dna got played with a bit.",Zack responded.

"To be fair I did change his fur color, it took me a few hours to figure out how to do that safely", Ema pipped up emitting a light synced with her voice from Zacks holo-tablet on his wrist.

"Give it a few hours", Ema added.

"Yeah I know, just tight quarters give me anxiety", Vince said with a uneasy look, shortly fallowed with a joyful one as they stepped outside amongst the festival.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 08:53:30 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6262 on: August 27, 2023, 08:59:06 PM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Out in the Mongdrigan shantytown, things were reaching an odd point. Violence was rampant, the purple raccoons were basically throwing down in the street over very little. No deaths, but lots of visits to the medical tents. Ickthis fumed in his little tent, having given explicit orders to be left alone, aside from being brought food. And, of course, his saber. The fact that it had broken down after the fight with that Jedi was a saving grace. Had he had it when he visited Malgus, Ickthis would've challenged him right then and there. But, for time being, he could only stew in his impotent rage.

*Dragon'taan*
"I wasn't allowed on boats," Ray said flatly, finally tuning into the conversation. "I get seasick very easily. And I never figured out all that...nautical terminology."

*Earth-Foxtrot*
Klink shrugged. "I can use just about anything. How well it goes is what matters. I'm comfortable with most weapons, though. Those uh...ah, shoot. What're they called? Wear big armor and shout about technology? Anyway, their laser doodads always fascinated me, moreso than that silly armor they wear." He stretched and flexed his diminutive paw. "Got their batteries all exposed, just gotta slip up and twist. Thing shoots out like flea on a frying pan. Then you just...take it."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6263 on: September 02, 2023, 12:39:12 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

While Malgus was busy speaking to Darth Vulkest and Mesmerin, he was not blind to the goings on in the Mongdrigan encampment. Truth told, he was worried it had some connection to the vision he had earlier. For now, he would deal with Mesmerin and Vulkest while he waited for something new to develop with the Mongdrigans. That said, he was pleasantly surprised to learn Mesmerin had the very Holocron the TJO had been seeking here on Dromund Kaas. Mesmerin willingly handed it over without incident. That being done, he also offered to help in the interrogations of the Jedi Prisoners under Vulkest. Malgus agreed, and sent the two off.

*** Transit Station, Coruscant ***

"My lightsabers aren't stolen," Ahkrin clarified for Dusk. "I can't imagine why Ahsoka Tano would be here for me. Didn't do anything wrong."

"No, but you caused a shockwave in the Force when you arrived," Ahsoka stated. She crossed her arms in thought. "Hm... it's no coincidence you lot arrived just when I needed..." Her gaze shifted to Romulus. "And who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Romulus, master Jedi - and I'm a freelancer. Was just on my way to look for my next job," the white wolf answered.

"Ever worked with a Jedi before?" Ahsoka asked. Romulus shook his head wordlessly. Ahsoka's gaze then shifted to Dusk. "And you? Who are you, and do you have anything against Jedi?"

*** Forcas III Facility ***

Alduah and Bahkriid both spotted Kreya, and approached. Alduah knew better than to try being discreet with Klingons and their affiliates, so he politely - as polite as Klingon manners go - got Freya's attention and showed the picture of the Zebra with the clear burn scars on his face. "Do you know if this individual has been spotted here on Forcas III?" he asked.

*** Earth-Foxtrot ***

"Oh, okay, so you're fascinated by laser weapons. If that's the case, I can get you something like that. If they don't have any, though, can you make do with at least a Carbine?" Eliza asked Klink as she rounded one corner, heading for the eastern gate out of Freeside.

"Risa! Wait!!!" shouted a clearly Russian-accented voice from not far. A man would be running toward them, armed with an AKMS.

"Friend or foe, you two?" Eliza asked Rika and Risa, reaching for one of her weapons.

Lex nodded to Kelsey. "Looks like we have our full team," he remarked. He started for one of the holodeck rooms, speaking with the attendant present there.

Jack chuckled at Ray's comment. "Not a water ship, a starship, sir - we're doing a simulation of a starship battle. The one Lex wants to do is the Battle of Dragon'taan, during the Marauder War."

"Guys, this is Zack, I knew him long ago, and he just recently returned to the fold. As far as I'm concerned, he's part of the family. Clear?" The family all voiced their agreement.

"Not everyone can say dad gave them the Indari family treatment, Zack," Kira chuckled with a bright smile.

"Come on, you all - onto the float," Kyle ordered as he got onto the motorized float, offering his hand to Zack.

"Well, I'm interested in seeing where this goes," Ketorr said as he sat back. "John's so far been laser focused on his career, he's not even thought of dating."

"Hard to find a mate when you're among the stars so much, dad," John shot back. "But I was lucky enough co come across someone else who does the same."

"Ten to one Kyle's gonna be giving him the Indari Family treatment in the parade," Markus told Krystal. "He'll be fine."

"Wanna head to the manor, or do you want to stick around for the parade?" Vitani asked Kylie.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I've made a few back in my high school days," Blythe told Tigress as he set to work. "Of course, I always was fond of the Katana swords from Earth."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Fox would lead the team toward the Parade Grounds, hoping it hadn't already passed - thankfully, it hadn't, it actually had yet to begin... much to Fox's relief. But then, he remembered - Zack was here, too. He got out his comms, and started speaking, "Fox to Zack, are you reading me on this channel?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6264 on: September 02, 2023, 01:16:33 AM »

"I'll take the compliment", Zack said with a smile as he gripped Kyle by the forearm and stepped up onto the float.
Ema chimed in on the nero-link "Zack you're dad's on the line."  Zack lit up with a surprised expression. "Patch him through," Zack responded. As Zack heard his dad's voice he replied with, "Yeah I'm on the parade float with Kyle and his family, is everything okay?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"So dad what's the celebration for?", Vince asked Falco.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6265 on: September 02, 2023, 03:00:53 AM »

Weaver nodded to Jack, "That said, spaceships do still use some nautical terminology, though I still get port and starboard mixed up, despite owning a small vessel. Uh... very small, meant for a crew of one. Also sea-sickness might be replaced with space... uh... sickness, depending if you look out the window during a jump."

Dusk dismissed the notion of their meeting being no coincidence, although didn't voice his skepticism. Still, this was an opportunity.

"Dusk," the robot replied. "I have no personal grievances with the Jedi," not that Dusk was stupid enough to say anything if he did. "I'm a freelancer of sorts, like Romulus. I was on my way to a junkyard for spare parts so I could rebuild some of my forces." He gestured to the other robots accompanying him, "although these aren't fitted for combat."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6266 on: September 02, 2023, 04:36:42 AM »

Not being addressed Kala and Keri remained silent.

*** Forcas III Facility ***

"Can't say I have.." Kreya responded honestly "But if he is hiding here i'd check the rooms, considering what happened last time I give you permission to check the equipment rooms."

*** Earth-Foxtrot ***
Rika  put a hand on the top of  Eliza's weapon " friend." She added  Turning back to Klink "I have   couple laser pistols or plasma pistols if you'd prefer to try those." She added.

"Not my fault you weren't home when the NCR called." Risu Grumbled about their friend...

Kelsey nodded in responce, looking to Ray for a second "Is your friend here okay?" He looks like he's about to freak out or something." She asked Weaver.

"I don't have a problem with it, Sir." Kanan replied.

"Why would I care?" Shiloh asked rubbing her face against Tyber's

"I don't really care, what do you want?" Kylie asked Vitani.

"We have some time to wait, let's head back to the manor and pack for the trip." Krystal said to Markus. "Are you betting with a telepath again?"

"And you were worried about this meeting?" Alex asked John, bumping her shoulder into him lightly.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Whatever you feel you can make the best have at it then." Tigress replied.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 04:39:29 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6267 on: September 05, 2023, 05:16:56 PM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis eventually removed himself from his self-imposed isolation. He needed to see it. Striding through camp, his presence still commanded high respect. Those who were fighting stopped to salute the veteran captain, before returning to their altercation.

In the lab, Ickthis stared at the smoldering wreckage of his pseudo-lightsaber. It was much clunkier and weightier than Malgus’s, but it reached the same conclusion. Or, it did. Now, it was little more than  a melted, mangled mess of silicon and metal. The tiberium core was damaged thoroughly, refraction lenses were cracked from the heat. And the emission catch at the end was bent.
“In all,” the engineer said tentatively. “The weapon needs to be remade completely. If we asked Lord Malgus-”
Ickthis’ gloved paw lanced out, clutching the engineer’s jumpsuit. “Great Leader,” he growled.
“H-Huh?” The engineer looked scared and shocked. Ickthis tossed the scrawny Mongdrigan to the ground.
“Malgus is no different from the last Great Leader. He offered us salvation, yet only planned to exploit us for his gain. I will strike down Malgus and take my rightful place.”
“C-Commander Ickthis, this is treason!”
Ickthis sneered, his paw slowly gliding to the combat knife on his belt. “Have you so abandoned the Old Mongdrigan Way? We are a people of might. And to be led by the nose like cattle.” Ickthis shook with rage before drawing the knife and driving it into the table. “It is a mockery of our ancestors.”

*Earth-Foxtrot*
“I could probably handle a shorter rifl. Truth be told, I’ve never-” As the Russian rounded on the group, Klink quickly slipped down Eliza’s back, hanging gently from her gear like a backpack. But once it was clear that the newcomer was no threat, Klink returned to his perch. He shook a small fist at the man.
“Gods above! Don’t you know better than t’run around shouting with a big ol’ snapbanger in hand? Y’coulda been killed!”