The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Man Unpstairs  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Sunstreak_the_dragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthropomorphic orange dragon
  • Coloring: Sunset orange dappled with gold
  • Height: 6'#039#039#039#0397
  • Weight: 107.9 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Oh crumbs.
The Man Unpstairs
« on: October 15, 2021, 09:29:16 PM »
Me and my wife just moved into our new house. Albeit, it freaks me out a bit. Just last night, I heard thumping coming from a stairwell leading up to a locked away room that we haven't checked out in a while. So I decided to go check it out, thinking it was some sort of wild animal like a raccoon or a mouse. Boy was I wrong on so many levels.
Name's Ruv. And it possibly will be the last name you'll ever hear. I'd say break a leg, but I might just end up breaking yours literally. I'm going to make this as painful as possible for you........and your little girlfriend.

Offline Sunstreak_the_dragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthropomorphic orange dragon
  • Coloring: Sunset orange dappled with gold
  • Height: 6'#039#039#039#0397
  • Weight: 107.9 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Oh crumbs.
Re: The Man Unpstairs
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 05:28:56 PM »
Update: So we just moved out, and found a new house, this one less creepy than its predecessor. So, said house has three floors; a ground floor, upstairs, and basement floor, which has a single bedroom, living room and a door that gives off a foreboding aura. Recently, I padlocked it due to the recent happenings in my last home. A few nights ago, I heard a banging sound and a door creaking open. So I went downstairs and checked it out, only to find this thing.
Name's Ruv. And it possibly will be the last name you'll ever hear. I'd say break a leg, but I might just end up breaking yours literally. I'm going to make this as painful as possible for you........and your little girlfriend.