The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I have ton of character and wish to rp with them, looking for rp buddies  (Read 5285 times)

Offline Capt_Quail

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
In the link below is all of my current characters I have come up. A fair bit have art but most of them are bare-bones outlines and I wish to change that. I find I develop characters best through rp. As for what I am willing to rp well I am down for about anything.
https://toyhou.se/Capt_Quail/characters?page=1
  • Avatar by: Immortal Prisoner of The Handler'#039s Fat Ass

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
when we get Galatic society unlocked you can join there.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
What did you have in mind, friend? You can always create a new RP curated to your tastes, or join one. Keep in mind that the Serious and Fun RP threads are PG-13, however the Adult section will be available for you after 3 months, just contact one of the mods. They’ll either get you set up or point you to whomever.

Alternatively, you could always try messaging someone for an RP. Keep in mind the messaging system does, to my knowledge, have a limit on saving your sent messages.

I’m always down for whatever, and am usually around. Sometimes I get busy, but I try to give a heads up.

Offline Sunstreak_the_dragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthropomorphic orange dragon
  • Coloring: Sunset orange dappled with gold
  • Height: 6'#039#039#039#0397
  • Weight: 107.9 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Oh crumbs.
I'm open for roleplay if anyone wants to.
Name's Ruv. And it possibly will be the last name you'll ever hear. I'd say break a leg, but I might just end up breaking yours literally. I'm going to make this as painful as possible for you........and your little girlfriend.