The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 26 [M4F] [Discord] [Serious] [Feline] Looking for a fellow female Roleplayer wit  (Read 2442 times)

Offline DelSaber

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
Hello! a bit of an introduction from myself! I am a 26yr Male with about 10+ years of roleplay and story experience! I Have a plethora of stories in mind ranging from "Superpowered Modern Day" to "Medieval" era Story Types. Tho my current story obsession is with Apocalyptic which includes within it...

-Scifi

-Fantasy elements

-Felines, Foxes, Dragons!

-Realism and transitioning-Romance on a more primal level (Beauty and the Beast themed)

But enough of that for the time being. I am looking for a fellow Female 18+ Roleplayer whom wants to go on an adventure and can RP in high energy and long term (Preferably Taking alot of turns in a day. bu5t can understand busy lives and all of the chaotic such). BUT yes Adventure! a gloomy and hard to endure adventure but a well written (I hope) at the least! aswell someone I get to know in a way. It would be nice to get to know my partner and their preferences! Perhaps you have Ideas? or want to share in the GMing I have no issue with that what so ever, communication is key!

Getting to know your partner is a bit of a sicklier for me. Its nice to know your preferences, boundaries and limits before and during a Roleplay of any sort. So I don't mind a bit to sit down and know one another for a bit, tell me about yourself!

However a bit of a warning. I LOVE to write or be a part of dark and depressing with sweet spots scattered throughout, struggles and pain. I love to see characters FIGHT for what they want or fight to strive forward! Blood swat and tears to come out victorious at the end or with a better sense of self/development. The more complex and thought out the better!

I am not picky about grammar or sophistication or any thing English complex (just look at how I wrote this whole thing XD). So don't worry about it at all!

If any Females (Again 18+) are interested or have any questions then give me a discord friend send! (Will be posted at the bottom) Otherwise if you are new to Roleplaying I will be happy to explain how it goes about!

(Discord will be the best platform to use for any type of Roleplay FYI)

Discord Tag: Roamer#8805

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Hmm you still around?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13