The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm Free!! (True story) [Abridged]  (Read 856 times)

Offline Harrow

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Creature
  • Coloring: Inky black
  • Height: 6'#039#039#03900
  • Weight: 265lbs
  • Build: Muscular but thin.
I'm Free!! (True story) [Abridged]
« on: April 21, 2021, 07:38:52 AM »
Now, please don't let this post be a downer. Quite the opposite. This is a very happy thing. I will officially like to apologize for the length of this post, and if its in the wrong place. I hope for your forgiveness. Any way, lets get to the story.
 So, as it stands right now, I'm 27 and fresh out or prison (I know I'm a super scary, dangerous, criminal). I just got done with doing three years and have at least three years left to do on parole (If I'm good). If not, ill be done in 2032 (That's a long time). Now that I have your attention, please note that some elements refer to, but not explicitly mention what happened with a certain person in this story. So please be wary if you are sensitive.

[removed]

However, if anyfur feels the need to comment on this I welcome it, good or bad. Thanks for making it to the end, and your a trooper. Feel free to message me, I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thank You again. Signed, ~~Harrow.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 03:48:38 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Removed illegal content »
Light always produces shadows.

Offline MaineAgator

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Mention Comic Books, and you’ll have me hooked.
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alligator/Sea Monster Hybrid
  • Coloring: Pale Green, Lemon Yellow
  • Height: 4’10
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Short and Stocky
  • Currently: Pulling an all-nighter to finish my driver’s Ed course.
Re: I'm Free!! (True story) [Abridged]
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 01:46:12 AM »
Dear Harrow,

I read your post, and I'm very happy you're in a better place now.  I bet it's kinda nerve racking to share your story, especially to strangers on the internet, but I respect you for it. We've all made mistakes, that's just part of being human, but the true judge of character is the willingness to dust your self off and try again. Yeah, I know that sounds cheesy, but I think there's some merit to it. ;) I hope you have a great day/night, and enjoy this community!

Sincerely,
 - MaineAgator
If anyone else is alive on here in 2021, it’d be nice to have some company...

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: I'm Free!! (True story) [Abridged]
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 03:50:42 PM »
Welcome, and I hope you feel at home here. However, we do all that you don't discuss illegal activities on our forum.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.