The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free Requests  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Skitterkins

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
Free Requests
« on: February 11, 2021, 02:04:41 AM »
Im doing a free art pieces so I can put together a commission listing page. What im looking for is some good looking furry characters to draw. I will draw like animal/human furrys or four legged fellows. Idk what else is out there but if you have some different characters i might consider.

1. Headsot
2. Half Body
3. Full Body

You can post your characters down below and I will consider drawing it for free.
If youd like to see examples of my art you can go to https://beacons.page/skitterkins for my social media links

I will try and get the request done over the weekend. Also when i complete the piece you can tell me how much youd pay for it if it was a paid commission. So i can get some ideas on pricing.

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Free Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 05:45:45 AM »
You’re welcome to draw one of my characters, if you want (no pressure or expectation). Here’s a few for consideration:

Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")