Author Topic: Feine soul AMA  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Mambi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Just a fun loving kitty cat who loves to play!
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Sleek athletic build
  • Currently: Happy and playful!
Feine soul AMA
« on: August 21, 2020, 02:29:29 PM »
Hya! <purr> Things are dead here for a while, so thought I'd try something...I'm willing to do an AMA with anyone who wants to know what it's like to have a non-human identity.

In my case, I am a cat through and through <meow>.  I'm a fairly open mature person and I truly believe I have a feline soul, and have gotten very comfortable with that over time having felt it since a child so I'm not shy <giggle>. My natural mannerisms, thinking and reactions, way of seeing the world, talents, reflexes and comforts...all feline. I feel most comfortable with my tail and ears and fangs on, I purr and yelp and snarl move like a cat without even thinking about it, and I enjoy the way it feels as well.

So that's the background on me...if anyone's curious about literally anything and wants to ask a question, I offer myself to you so jump in! <he props his head in his paws and looks on comfortably>

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
  • Weight: 11 pounds as a cat. Catperson form is 115 pounds.
  • Build: Fluffy and long hair.
Re: Feine soul AMA
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 03:59:56 PM »
How is it different then feeling you just catlike? How did you learn you were a cat?

Im askimg cuz im curious about similarities to my own life.  Im very catlike and act like a cat frequently.i do love my cat ears and tail. I honor Bastet. I dont identify as a cat however like otherkin or therian. The reason is I grew up with cats and I feel extremely connected to them as a result. Spiritually cats mean everything to me. And ive as a result picked up their behaviors and attitudes and am fine with that.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.