Author Topic: Sunamena is here  (Read 698 times)

Offline Sunamena

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Working on Pony Master Quest (Game)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Bronies @ Belgium
    • Awards
  • Species: Pony
Sunamena is here
« on: August 17, 2020, 07:33:29 AM »
I have been a member since 2015, and this is my very first post, so allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Sunamena, I am obviously a Brony (or pegasister), and am looking forward to see what this forum has to offer.

So, what do I do in my day to day life? A lot actually.

Education
I am currently learning to speak French and German. I already speak decent English and Dutch. Though I am terrible at spelling and grammar.

Hobbys and Intrests
I lik biking, boardgames and chatting. I also love writing letters and mails to penpalls. But I rarely find time to do this. I also sometimes draw (but am at all NOT GOOD at this). I also enjoy programming and cuddle dates.
I also like to be outside, walking, picknick, ....
I dislike crowded places or loud places.
I have an intrest in astronomy, paleontology and the like, I know little about all of those, but they always intrest me. To think and speculate mostly.
People also say that I have a rich fantasy.
I also am part of the organisation of the group Bronies @ Belgium, a welcoming group of bronies for Belgian Bronies and even bronies far beyond Belgium!!! (We have a site, discord and facebookgroup).

PMQ
PMQ, or in full Pony Master Quest is a big group project that I am working on.
It is a game in the process of building, and it will be FREE to play for everyone. It should go in open beta on october 10th.
My Little Pony is a big influence on it, but the characters you can make and play with are not just ponies.
I think this project can use a topic of its own. Is there a good board to post topics about games in progress on this site? =D

I also adore making friends. You can always find me on Discord (Sunamena#5628).

I am very gratefull to everyone replieing to this message <3

xxx

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Sunamena is here
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 05:00:48 PM »
Welcome to the forum! It’s pretty slow around here these days, but our Discord is more active, so you might want to check that out.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Mambi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Just a fun loving kitty cat who loves to play!
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Sleek athletic build
  • Currently: Happy and playful!
Re: Sunamena is here
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 12:03:09 PM »
Pleasure to meet you as well! I'm also a Brony (season 10 continues in IDW comics BTW, same writers just new format!), also love nature (I'm a Canadian Wiccan) and playing around in my tail and ears and cuddling, so sounds like we'd get along great! <lol> Hope to chat again soon! <his eyes glow and a shimmering rift appears in front of him. He waves and dives into the hole, which re-seals itself behind him>