Author Topic: Intergenerational Fandom Survey :3  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Patchlamb

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Sheep
Intergenerational Fandom Survey :3
« on: August 10, 2020, 12:20:03 AM »
Hello furry friends, I had issues getting on the forum several months ago for some weird website glitch that seems fixed now. So hi! I'm a long time furry but I have to admit I am mostly here to ask for furries to fill out a survey I've concocted on fannish drift. It's separated by birth year, but so far i haven't gotten any 1943 - 1980 people. Furry is an older fandom, so I'm hoping some older furries will be willing to take the survey! Either way everyone is welcome to help out. The info is below. Thanks! (and in case anyone is curious, my fursona is a sheep! baaaa)

"The Fannish Drift Survey seeks to gather data from fans of various age and time in fandom to help define fandom words. If the definition of certain words has changed over time, or is seen differently among different fans, then this survey will hopefully make that clear. There are two identical forms, each covering two generations.

The information you provide will be compiled and later made public, so do not complete the form if that makes you uncomfortable. No personal identifying information will be collected, such as name or email. Please share the forms with your friends and make sure you take the one that relates to your age group!

Birth Year 1981 - 2020
-> https://forms.gle/ETXjbNaaTPWfV6ys5

Birth Year 1943 - 1980

-> https://forms.gle/yK6juPMkzNPGfinD6

For more information on “fannish drift,”
you can check out the Fanlore article on it."

Offline Mambi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Just a fun loving kitty cat who loves to play!
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Sleek athletic build
  • Currently: Happy and playful!
Re: Intergenerational Fandom Survey :3
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »
I'll take the survey, sure! Hope the info's useful...