Author Topic: Um...hiya! I'm rather new to the whole furry thing.  (Read 729 times)

Offline EdwardGreenway

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Uh I'm still figuring it out...I'm kinda new to this..hopefully I can update this at a later date.
Um...hiya! I'm rather new to the whole furry thing.
« on: June 26, 2020, 06:30:43 AM »
So uh hello! I'm uh as the subject above mentioned, I'm rather new to this uh furry thing. A friend of mine told me I might be a furry but I'm not entirely sure what they meant..so I assumed this would be a good place! I hope...uh any help, advice or uh whatnot is much appreciated!

Uh said friend told me I should figure out my fursona? I'm not entirely sure how I choose? If it's a choice or if there's some way to figure it out...but uh I love Deer, Elk, goats, horses uh a lot of animals actually...but uh I hope my fursona could be one of the four listed..

Err a little bit about myself is to be expected in this I would presume? So uh sit tight and enjoy!

You're more than welcome to call me 'Cannibal' or 'Anthrop', ItsMrCannibal is an online thing I use to protect myself online, and Anthrop is my uh persona of sorts. My uh pronounces are uh whatever you'd like to use, I don't mind! I'm uh Pansexual if that is important. Oh and uh my nationality is Welsh, or just British I suppose, aha. Uh I'm 16 but my birthday is about exactly a month away...depending on the date. I'm a big roleplayer as I've been doing it for quite some time, I enjoy coming up with Ocs and plots which usually concern either fantasy or like a more murder related roleplay which leads me to my next uh tidbit. I'm a massive horror fan, I love it all and I'm quite a morbid person in general but do not worry! I don't bite, I think myself to be rather kind.

I am a big gamer I suppose you could say! I play on an Xbox one and some games on my pc. Uh when I'm not doing that I'm either roleplaying, writing some...stuff whatever it may be, short stories, ocs, plots, etc. I recently started watching anime! Well...'recently', what I mean is I started watching them consistently, instead of just pokemon every now and then, aha. Uhh yeah if anyone would like to talk or chat or roleplay or whatever I'd be more than happy too!

If uh anyone would like to help me in my uh...journey? Into becoming a furry that would be lovely!

And I hope that I fit into this community.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 06:38:09 AM by ItsMrCannibal »

Offline Weaver

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Um...hiya! I'm rather new to the whole furry thing.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 09:08:58 PM »
Hello there! Sorry for the late reply. Life can be busy you know? Furry typically just refers to people who like anthropomorphic animals, or at least that's how I see it. You don't need a fursona, but people typically do. It's a choice, and nothing is stopping you from if or what you want your fursona to be.

I'm also a fan of roleplaying, though the roleplay threads have been quiet lately. There is the Snack Den, but that isn't horror related. It's typically dominated by two speedposters, so you might have trouble keeping up.

Oh, and you should know that most of us hang out in the Discord, which can be found on the main page. Hope to see you there!