Author Topic: Accepting Requests for Things to Draw During The Superbowl  (Read 3094 times)

Offline CarbonSergal

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
Accepting Requests for Things to Draw During The Superbowl
« on: January 21, 2020, 06:49:27 PM »
So, some background. Last year, I went to my university's Superbowl party, and my friends and I were VERY disappointed when they didn't play Sweet Victory during the halftime show. After that, I played Cards Against Humanity on my phone, repeating the responses out loud to my friends, which salvaged our evening. However, that still doesn't change the fact that last year COMPLETELY ruined the Superbowl for me.

Now, those same friends invited me back to this year's party.  I told them yes, but only if they agreed to play CAH with me. However, they seem to want to wait until after the halftime show, meaning that until then, I'm gonna need something to do that won't drain my phone's battery.

Luckily, I made it my New Year's resolution to finally learn how to draw. So, because of this, I am accepting requests for things I can attempt to draw during parts of the Superbowl where I'm not playing CAH. There is a catch, however: for now, I am only comforatable doing avians. So, if you want me draw any avian characters for you, feral or anthro, during the Superbowl, please send me a reply or a PM (here or on Discord). I only have three slots, so if you think you want something please ask as soon as possible. Also, since space is so limited, I am only allowing one slot per user.

1. (available)
2. (available)
3. (available)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 11:41:02 PM by CarbonSergal »