The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Roleplay idea: The game  (Read 4441 times)

Offline ThatOneCanine

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Australian Shepherd
  • Coloring: Gray,brown,tan,and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Slightly chubby
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Questioning why i am awake
Roleplay idea: The game
« on: December 13, 2019, 03:28:32 PM »
Hey there! Welcome to my first ever post on this website! Oh! And thank you so much for actually taking the time to read this, it really means a lot to me. Well, I won't bore you with any more of my new person stuff and I will get to the main idea!

So I had this idea for a while now, but I was too scared to post it on any type of discord server.
The main idea:

Your character is a player in this online game, let's say its a VR game.
This is heavily based on Sword art online and ready player one... but I won't copy their ideas of course! I already have my own type of setting created!... well two settings.

Regardless, your character would play the game as usual. I will play NPCs, but if you want to play them as well that would be great!

Well as the main player goes on a raid to face some horrid boss in some hell based world, the get knocked down into a pit. There they would explore and such. Eventually, I would introduce my character!

Now she wouldn't be a regular player! She would be an AI! Instead of your original robotic NPCs, she would be fully alive and well, as the players! She would be encased in some type of crystal or amber. Why? Well, you will find out the more you explore with her! I have adventures planned, Main antagonists, lore, and lots of character development! She would essentially become your character's follower and can be equipped with almost any item.  We could go for a dice-based battle system or just type to fight.

Regardless, I hope this is enough.  I have a bunch of stuff planned, and the lore behind the AI. I usually type from semi paragraphs to up to two. Three if I try hard enough.

If you are interested please do contact me on discord! (Peaches#7852). If you do not have a discord I'm fine with here too! Bear with me I'm still trying to figure out this site.