The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HELPME (A short horror story) Just need some help with my story  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Hello friends and guests welcome to my profile
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange red with white chest and stomach
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 102
  • Build: skinny but fit so no bones are showing
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: waiting and looking for the slightest signs of life on the forum
HELPME (A short horror story) Just need some help with my story
« on: October 29, 2019, 02:49:33 AM »
HELPME

I suddenly jolted awake my heart racing and sweat dripping down my face “Just another terrible dream” I say as I begin crawling out of bed. I needed to use the bathroom and started walking down the hall. I was only half awake and more shambled like a zombie instead of walking. Once I made to the restroom, I started doing my business and splashed my face with hot water drying off with the nearby towel. I finish up in the bathroom and start walking back to bed but along the way I started to feel uneasy about something, it was a strange yet familiar feeling of dread as I normally feel in the night hours.
I’ve always had a problem with this at night, the feeling of someone there or something out of place but when I look for the problem nothing is ever there, no-one hiding in the dark corners nothing out of order nothing waiting for the perfect moment to strike but this time it was different it was odd I’ve never felt this terrified was it the air, the water I splashed on my face something just didn’t set right I begin my ritual night search of the house checking the corners, under the bed, closets, I didn’t find anything but I still felt as if something lurked in the house waiting for me. I still couldn’t find anything but the feeling kept growing with every breath I take every step I walk. I finally gave up on the search but something was definitely  wrong I just can’t put my finger on it.
I started to walk back to bed when I notice something move out from the corner of my eye it took off running down the hall and disappeared around the corner. Am I going crazy did really see it or did I imagine it once again it wasn’t human yet it had human features. I decided to try and investigate I walk down the hall my fear rising and my heart racing I reach the corner and carefully peered around it. OH MY GOD this thing its face its seared body the face had no eyes yet it could still see it had no mouth yet still talked its face was burned away and it had nothing left yet it still speaks. Its words haunting stabbing me in the chest it only said two words but for me it was more than a cry for help it wasn’t just asking for help it was asking for death it was asking me to take its place it wanted more than a quick way out it wanted someone to seek vengeance for what went wrong but I didn’t know what it needed what had happened to it.
Its words were only two for me it was a million it said “HELP ME” then it seemed like nothing now I understand it I need HELP HELP HELP HELP I am what this thing was I need help SaVE Me HeLP MEeeeEEE just help end me replace me I am slowly losing everything no thought no mind no sight no speech only word wOrrdSSS WorDDDSSS can’t function losing LosEIIING LoSSSSEIng HeeLLLLLp MeEeEEEE  I know what happened, I know know know KNOW KNOW it was a test an experiment a rat it was burned tested HHEelPPPpp mE HELP US HELP US HELP US HELP US HELP US I can’t function no movement only motion no voice only words no sight only vision HELP us understand I can’t you can’t no-one can HhhEeEElLlp nothing remains nothing is what it seems everything you see is wrong everything is FAKE no truth only lies LIES LiESSs can’t can’t nothing can be done just know the world is FAKE everything is a lie the truth is…………….. None nothing is here nothing to live for nothing to die for nothing everything is nothing nothing is everything FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE I am reality I See Real You are fake you see fake you hear fake everything you know you do not know its all fake everything is dead DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD You are FAKE.