The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 905 times)

Offline Aloy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Nervous Wreck
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog with ram horns.
  • Coloring: Orange and Grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Nervous!!!
Hi!
« on: September 28, 2019, 11:41:35 PM »
I am new to this still, don't have a fursona yet, I know sad right. I am looking for friends to help me with this new adventure in my life. I am generally a shy and reserved person. I really don't have a lot of friends either. I live in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. I welcome and appreciate any help and suggestions that anyone has. Please feel free to email or dm me. Thanks

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Don't be intimidated by us - we're quite friendly. Please, tell us about yourself - what kind of hobbies do you have? Any shows or franchises you enjoy?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Aloy

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nervous Wreck
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 12:13:04 AM »
Hi Rom.  Thank you for your kind words. Some things about me. I really shy and have a cautious disposition. My favorite colors are orange and grey. My hobbies include collecting flags and foreign currency. Some of my favorite shows are Supernatural and The 100. I am also really big into anime, some of my favorites are Code Geass and Inuyasha.
I also love to travel.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 01:43:50 AM »
Code Geass... Mmm, been a while since I heard that one. Seen a good few episodes, a few years back. And there's nothing wrong with being cautious. Better than being reckless.

I, of course, am a major fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, and Halo. And Furries (hence my presence here). Which reminds me, how long have you been a furry? Or is it a fairly recent thing for you?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Aloy

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nervous Wreck
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 01:50:31 AM »
I have been thinking about it for a few years now but as of today, I am a furry. How long have you been a furry? I am very interested in this new aspect of my life.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 02:05:20 AM »
Well, I've been a furry since, well... early adolescence. I saw Krystal of Star Fox and that's where it started. And it just grew from there. Now furred and scaled races (furries and scalies) are in my original published work.

Offline Aloy

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nervous Wreck
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 02:27:24 AM »
I do read a little science fiction. Ive read Saga of Seven Suns and Saga of Shadows, The Expeditionary Force and some other.
Also do you know where I could get some furry artwork done?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 05:17:21 PM »
Hello, I'm Alex, do you have any idea's in mind for your fursona?  Like do you knwo what species?  Fox Wolf Dragon, Lizard.... Attack chopper(joking) I'm sure you can find help with that if you want around here.

As for furry artwork.... gee that's alot of places... you'd have to look around here, deviant art.com and furaffinity.com to name a few places.  I also have a collection of certain species pictures... that i use for concept art...so not mine but ,yeah.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 05:19:43 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Aloy

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nervous Wreck
    • Awards