Author Topic: Looking for a longterm roleplayer and friend!  (Read 3008 times)

Offline furryloserboy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine
Looking for a longterm roleplayer and friend!
« on: August 09, 2019, 01:50:48 PM »
Hi! I'm looking for someone to be a friend and someone to roleplay with. Heres some information on stuff about me and RP. Also, first post ever. Don't kill me if I did something dumb.
  • I am bi, but heavily more into guys. I would request your character is male if were doing a romantic scene, which I like.
  • I live in the GMT-5 time zone. I live on the west coast. I have a good amount of freetime and usually can fit in 5-10 responses a day, sometimes with long breaks though. I am more free in the afternoon.
  • As of my RP style, I usually do anywhere between 3-8 sentences. My starters are much longer. Overall, the more there is to do the more I type. I'm not a great descriptor, but I try. I do first person, but don't mind third.
  • I love romantic scenes. I'm really a sucker for them. I also like fantasy scenes, usually DnD esque. I'm not that well versed in non-modern settings, but I could be willing to try them out.
  • I am fine with NSFW elements. I dunno how this forum is about that, but I'm okay with it, and sometimes support it. Just be 18+ please.

That's basically it. I don't have a single character I use, but they're mostly males/females and shy/subs. I have about 5-6  OCs of my own, but I love playing random furs I find online too. It all depends. So, ultimately, shoot me a message. We can talk about stuff there! I will note, chances are high if you send me a message here I will not respond. Best bet is messaging me on one of these, ordered by preference. Just say you saw my post and I'll know what you ment

Telegram: Kicasso1
Kik: cutebutt_
Discord: poorloser#3619

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Looking for a longterm roleplayer and friend!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 04:58:37 AM »
Hello! I just want to clarify somethings. Specifically regarding NSFW material. None of that is allowed on the forums. We do have an adult section, but you must have been a member for at least a month before you can join that. Romance is fine, however I would like to point to a rule which you can find in our Rules section.

Do not ask for a mate publicly, and do not sell yourself or ask for cyber on the forums.
-This includes asking for roleplays revolving around a romantic relationship. Romance in a roleplay is ok as long as that RP isn't totally centered around romance. TFF is not a dating service and such propositions should be made in private.

Hopefully that clears somethings up. Best of luck for finding an RP partner.