Author Topic: Does anyone know any MMOs that have furry communities?  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Oriaan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/racoon (mostly fox)
  • Coloring: red, grey, black
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: pfft dunno
  • Build: bat/ demon wings apear sometimes,pretty thin,not very muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: active but also inactive
Does anyone know any MMOs that have furry communities?
« on: July 26, 2019, 05:54:41 PM »
I've wanted to try getting back into MMOs and tried furcadia,only to realized that I had missed its prime time by about 10 years, so does anyone have any suggestions?
  • Avatar by: Adrianepicl (me) (its old but im too lazy to chang ite currently lol)

Offline LeFay

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Aardwolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with black stripes
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 185
  • Currently: Chill
Re: Does anyone know any MMOs that have furry communities?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 09:59:58 PM »
Most videogames that have an online component have a clan or guild with furries. I remember being in like 4 on Guild wars 2 which was probably the most I've seen. You can try that game, I think it's ftp now but i'm not sure its been a few years. As for games directly linked to the fandom, sorry brother none come to mind.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 02:39:27 PM »
Hmmm... I think your best shot would be to do it the other way around. First find furry groups and then see what games those groups play most.

Offline botithebunny

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tardigrade
  • Height: 12inches before then 12ft after and repeats
  • Weight: 125lbs before thanksgiving, 15 after
  • Build: ver. 420.10.69
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 06:56:34 PM »
GW2 vanilla game is f2p. 

Idk if you'll like it, the content isnt very much but there's also champions online.  Despite being an "ok" to meh game, the character customization is real good, and you can make decent furries/anthro toons.  I've seen many anthro/furry characters so you might be able to find some furry players there and probably furry guilds (called supergroups here).  The only one prob tho, most of the real good furry/anthro pieces you have to buy on the zen store (real cash or lengthy farming.)  Idk what else, I can only assume if the mmo has some anthro races or good character customization options with animal heads available, then there may be a chance that it'll have a furry community.  Idk any furry specific mmos, but there are some furry games out there lol.

If you go to social specific ones though, there'll be better chance for fidning furry community, tho i don't think that's what you are looking for.  Two im thinknig of are imvu and second life, and both seem to be catering to furries as well as ive seen them add furry options when u make a new toon/account, and i never saw that before.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 01:13:34 PM »
I know Star Trek Online has a furry community. And I'm familiar with a guy on the forum who is from the furry community. But you may don't like the game.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 02:31:18 AM »
Second LIfe?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13