The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi! Nice to meet you all!  (Read 962 times)

Offline TRICAT

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Unkown
Hi! Nice to meet you all!
« on: May 25, 2019, 11:42:46 PM »
Hi, I'm TRICAT, nice to meet you!

(sorry for the broken English in advance!)

I love drawing and making friends, I created an account on Furaffinity to upload some works there and make a comic!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31660720/

It's a Choose your Own Adventure comic, so the course of the story will change dramatically depending on people's comments. It's like a game between the readers and the comic maker (?)

I really would like to find some people who love comics and who would seem interesting to participate in such game!
I also love to make friends so, if you want me to join any nice Discord server I totally will!

I have a sona, called TRICAT. It's literally an evil triangle with legs and eyes, haha. I will try to use it as icon.

Thank you so much for reading me!

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Hi! Nice to meet you all!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 11:46:37 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you. :D
That art style looks pretty decent! If I don't forget I'll check out your comic story thing tomorrow. (I often forget, I'm sorry. I'll try not to though)
Anyway, I don't have any discord servers but there's one for the forum itself, you can find that somewhere. And I'm always open for private chats so if you have questions or want to get bored to death by me feel free to message.
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 11:47:57 PM »
 Hiya Tricat!

Welcome, I hope you make some great new friends here.
Your comic idea sounds interesting.  I've always loved choose your own adventure.

Have a look around and feel free to ask any questions.

Have fun!

Offline TRICAT

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 11:52:55 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you. :D
That art style looks pretty decent! If I don't forget I'll check out your comic story thing tomorrow. (I often forget, I'm sorry. I'll try not to though)
Anyway, I don't have any discord servers but there's one for the forum itself, you can find that somewhere. And I'm always open for private chats so if you have questions or want to get bored to death by me feel free to message.
See you around!

Hi HellEye,

I already joined the Forum's Discord, thank you so much for your warm welcome!

Hiya Tricat!

Welcome, I hope you make some great new friends here.
Your comic idea sounds interesting.  I've always loved choose your own adventure.

Have a look around and feel free to ask any questions.

Have fun!

Hello Trixsie,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it's great to know people who like such kind of stories! Also, thank you so much for your kind welcome!

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 12:31:09 AM »
Great triangle mate. Love it! Hopefully not related to a certain Cipher fellow.
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 02:23:23 AM »
Welcome to The Furry Forums! I think that's neat that you're running your own choose your own adventure style type comic. That being and I don't come across an art style such as yours too often. Hope to see you around the forums  :)
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline TRICAT

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 09:31:27 AM »
Welcome to The Furry Forums! I think that's neat that you're running your own choose your own adventure style type comic. That being and I don't come across an art style such as yours too often. Hope to see you around the forums  :)

Aww, thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words, I will be arround here for sure! ^^