The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acquaintances, planning and roots  (Read 679 times)

Offline Malsen

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
Acquaintances, planning and roots
« on: May 13, 2019, 11:52:40 PM »
Hi, so I have hopes of eventually moving over to the east. I have five states in mind, Southwestern part of West Virginia,  Western part of Virginia, North Western section of North Carolina,  Eastern Kentucky, as well as Eastern Tennessee. This may be a long shot but the hope is to get to know someone (or even a few) that would like a roommate later on down the line. As for right now, I would be nice to just meet some new people. Branch out, set some roots, and have a good laugh with some new faces. Work's a calling so thanks for your time, and take care.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Acquaintances, planning and roots
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 12:29:51 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time here.
Unfortunately I'm in Europe so can't help with your plans, but I wish you luck nonetheless!
If you need anything or want to chat feel free to message.
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine