Author Topic: If I'd like to change my main fursona, is that something I can do?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Phantom The Painted Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Painted Wolf
  • Coloring: Hair colour: Auburn. Fur colour: A mixture of colours. Eye colour: one is green, one is blue.
  • Currently: 😊
I first joined here to find out more about furries, and chose a character that I'd created as part of a story to be my fursona. After learning more about the furry community and furries in general, the more I realised that the character I'd chosen as my fursona didn't reflect me as much as I'd like. Is my main fursona something I can change, or do I have to stay with the one I signed up with?

Thank you for your time.
  • Signature art by: Myself.
- Phantom

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: If I'd like to change my main fursona, is that something I can do?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 03:26:43 PM »
Change is natural, friend. I'm sure no one would mind if you wanted a new 'sona that better reflected you.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 03:32:20 PM »
There are no real "rules" around fursonas, so to say. It's your character representing you, after all. You can change whenever, have as many as you like, be any species you want... If you think it's time to switch things up, go nuts! We can't tell you what to do!

Offline Phantom The Painted Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Painted Wolf
  • Coloring: Hair colour: Auburn. Fur colour: A mixture of colours. Eye colour: one is green, one is blue.
  • Currently: 😊
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 04:01:51 PM »
Thank you both for your help  ^_^.
  • Signature art by: Myself.
- Phantom