Author Topic: 10 Happiest moments of your life  (Read 1465 times)

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pig/Bat/Devil
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 99 lbs
  • Build: Short and trim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: refreshingly busy
10 Happiest moments of your life
« on: December 07, 2018, 01:16:56 AM »
So, what are the ten best moments of your life, the ones you would love to live over and over again? Here's mine, in count-down form:

10. The first kissing session I ever got from dogs. Three of my sister's friend's 3 dogs ganged up on me one Thanksgiving when I went out to study. It was like they'd never tasted human before, and thought I'd be their last lick ever. It means the world to me when someone come up to pay attention to me.

9. I loved having my short stories critiqued back in college, but what really meant the most was making my family laugh when I read them aloud. I wrote a story about pirates with their dental hygiene at risk, and they loved it.

8. I once lost a game of Duck-duck goose when I was in 4th grade. I cracked wise and made the entire class laugh. I don't think I'd ever made anyone laugh like that.

7. My 2nd counseling session ever. It was the first time I was given a place to actually be allowed to say what I felt; here was finally an adult I could connect with.

6. My first interaction on FA. I was afraid I'd just get jeered. I thought that was what people did on the internet. Actually, this fan was very polite and helpful.

5. My 5th furry hug. It came from the group admin, and he initiated it. That means a lot. I couldn't sleep for 2 full nights.

4. My younger brother and sister are the only two people who can really make me laugh; last year, we took a trip to a tea shop with a few of my sister's friends and played "Worse Case Scenario, Jr edition" and that was about the hardest I'd ever laughed.

3. My first honest prayer, wherein I admitted that I did not want to forgive. Ironically, that confession was what enabled me to forgive.

2. The first time I saw my niece after I started taking medication; I chased her around, pretending to hunt her toes, and she demonstrated her appreciation with a running hug.

1. The announcement that my brother was expecting a second child. This actually cured a fever.
  • Signature art by: Me again
What did the toilet say to the bath tub?

"I'm hungry for an apple."

Offline Oriaan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/racoon (mostly fox)
  • Coloring: red, grey, black
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: pfft dunno
  • Build: bat/ demon wings apear sometimes,pretty thin,not very muscular
  • Currently: active but also inactive
Re: 10 Happiest moments of your life
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 10:06:15 PM »
im only 15 so its kinda hard to come up with a full list but heres a few

Meeting my best friend back in elementary school

I entered a film fest (small. only a few kids that went to the two rival schools and there parents went) and the film I made with aforementioned best friend and his brother won and everyone was laughing really hard

one time a year-three years ago I was at that bestfriends house, him and I were screaming laughing at this game trailer for "Anarchy online" because we found some moments so stupid and every once in a while we joke about it

Memories that are still being made of hanging with my (slightly) younger cousin, we listen to pop punk songs, talk about dungeons and dragons and magic the gathering, and play video games

as I said not a full list but yeah 
  • Avatar by: Adrianepicl (me) (its old but im too lazy to chang ite currently lol)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 10:47:30 PM »
In no particular order:

Sprawled across the floor of a holiday chalet with my partner at a furry event rambling off about video games whilst they play their way through Earthbound for the first time, occasionally sharing a loving glance with each other and knowing that home is with each other.

The first ever furmeet I went to; walking around and seeing other furries in the real world just felt so special. It's been nearly a decade since I've been going to furry events, and I've made some of the closest tight-knit friends through this fandom. I will never regret that fateful day.

Rambling off late at night with my brother and partner as we play mega man 2, passing the NES controller around whenever we game over and downing all the snacks we all bought and staying up way past late together watching terrible Earthbound parody videos on our TV.

Getting my first fursuit - I've had my suit for nearly 5 years, and he's still looking good! I remember getting the tracking notif and rushing home from work and TEARING the box open. I wore it that evening around town and didn't want to take it off!

Hanging around Amsterdam with my friends just running around the town late at night. There's something just awe-inspiring and adventurous about speeding through a city in another country with your friends dipping in and out of shops and looking at the sights and just generally laughing and having a good time.

When I first brought home my ferrets, playing with them around my kitchen warmed my heart. It's been around two years and they still bring me so much joy whenever I'm around them, they're so dear to me!

Going to the local park past dark with my partner and brother and just talking about life with them, singing songs, and joking and laughing together as we crush pepsi cans and take ridiculous flash photos with each other.

Late night on a hotel floor with 3 of my friends after running around and having a ridiculously fun day, now lightly tippled on the floor and thinking about the day as I play Mother 3 on my laptop, chuckling with everyone as we name the characters funny names and passing out with it open.

There are many more, but here's 8 - I ought to head back to work now, I'll likely edit this later with more  ;)

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
These are not in order hehe

1: Meeting my amazing sweetheart
2: Getting my gaming pc
3: Learning how to create skins for my trucks on ETS2
4: Attending my first con
5: Getting my first commission and seeing it coloured on livestream
6: Taking a big step and giving up everything to move to the US
7: At the time, enjoying afternoons with my group of friends that i had at the time
8: Attending my very first WWE event
9: One of the biggest has to be finding the furry fandom.  It really saved me
10: Getting my 'sona on a hoodie, so that I can wear it with pride
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it