The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What do the red and green arrows with the envelopes in private messages mean?  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Phantom The Painted Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Painted Wolf
  • Coloring: Hair colour: Auburn. Fur colour: A mixture of colours. Eye colour: one is green, one is blue.
  • Currently: 😊
I noticed that there were envelopes with a red arrow with one, and a green arrow with another. Under this, was the green arrow envelope. What does this mean? Thank you for your time.
  • Signature art by: Myself.
- Phantom

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
If it is this icon: That is the change-view icon. Any messages are as a conversation between you and a user with one topic can be seen grouped-together on one page or each individual message can be seen independently, or even the messages can be seen above the inbox rather than below it. Clicking on it allows you to cycle through each viewing-mode.

If it is not that, please take a screenshot of what it is or tell exactly where it is on the private-message page and I'll try to explain it for you.

Offline Phantom The Painted Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Painted Wolf
  • Coloring: Hair colour: Auburn. Fur colour: A mixture of colours. Eye colour: one is green, one is blue.
  • Currently: 😊
That is the icon. Thank you for your help  ^_^.
  • Signature art by: Myself.
- Phantom

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
No problem.