The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ummm...hi there everyone! >w<  (Read 767 times)

Offline Little Yippy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Ummm...hi there everyone! >w<
« on: November 05, 2018, 04:22:46 PM »
 @.@
Umm hey there my Name is Yippy, I am still very new to all this and I uhh I guess I'm looking for friends? I'm really nervous about all this. Ugh I don't know what to say honestly.... :?
Sorry if this is sort of jumbled or something but here we go!

So like I said my name is Yippy, I haven't come out to my family cause they toptally wouldn't understand all this stuff. I most identify with foxes, they are so small and cute and I love their adorable little paws!  X3
I would love to get to know all of you and really love to make some fluffy friends!
I like anime and manga,I play a lot of video games and I tend to doodle a lot in class( which my teachers effin hate lol)

Uhhh I don't know what else to say lol.
 :facepaw:
-Yip Yip!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Ummm...hi there everyone! >w<
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 04:30:03 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Please, don't be intimidated - we're a friendly community.

I'm curious, though - what kinds of video games do you play?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Little Yippy

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 04:38:19 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Please, don't be intimidated - we're a friendly community.

I'm curious, though - what kinds of video games do you play?

Hi Romulan Furry! May I call you Rom?  :D I tend to spend a lot of time on stuff like Dark souls, FNAF (I know I'm lame lol) and I've really been thinking of getting into Hearthstone recently.
I'm pretty broke so I don't get a chance to play a lot of new games XD
-Yip Yip!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 05:41:49 PM »
Understandable. I know what it's like not having any money. Been there myself. Got a sweet deal going right now, plus some cash every now and again, so I can't complain.

And yes, you may call me Rom :) I know typing Romulan_Furry can be a hassle to some. I, myself, have a large collection of games; I take after my father in that I collect games that pique my interest. I recently renewed my subscription to World of Warcraft, and within the last few days got paid with some WOW time for a job that a certain someone was quite pleased with, so I'm set for WOW time till mid-February. I also have my own RP Guild in WOW.

Now, the games you mentioned? I have heard of them, just never played them. Not my thing. I typically get into games with a more military theme, like Sins of a Solar Empire. I also get into The Elder Scrolls (In fact, the greeting I first gave you comes from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's Dovahzul, the language of Dragons), Fallout, a little bit of the older Call of Duty games, and many Star Wars games. I also have a lifetime sub to Star Trek Online.

So, tell me... what brought you here?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Little Yippy

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 10:34:46 PM »
Well if I were to put it as plainly as possible. I want to finally understand what it means to be a fox. See I'm not in the best enviroment to uhh stretch my paws ya know? So I am sort of exploriong the fandom. :) online as a result. I'm in a small town and I don't have any IRL furry friends so I finally decided to try out some forums.
I guess it's also a sort of way of me being more myself cause I always feel playful and hyper but like I said due to my enviroment I can't really act like that.

But those games sound intense! I have played Skyrim though I love that game, I played a Kajit theif bowman. I guess I'm more of a hack and slash sort of fox.  >.> <.< XP
Sounds like you totally know what you are doing at Wow. XD
never heard of sins of the solar empire though.

Hope I answered your question though.
-Yip Yip!

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 10:41:52 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum and fandom ^_^
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it

Offline Little Yippy

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 10:48:58 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum and fandom ^_^
 So excited to meet ya! I hope you and I can get to know each other. :3
-Yip Yip!

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 10:57:06 PM »
Hello, welcome to the furry fandom and the forums! Hope ya love it here :)
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Ummm...hi there everyone! &gt;w&lt;
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 12:25:20 PM »
Hello yippy, welcome to the forum! It's really nice to meet you.
Cute avatar :3
I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need anything feel free to send a message.
Hope to see you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 04:51:56 AM »
Hi Yippy! I'm Mika'la but you can call me Mika! I'm also here looking to figure out this whole furry thing and make some friends! I hope we can be friends. :3

(Also, if you're lame for liking FNAF that makes me lame too lol)