The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Not sure if i'm doing this right  (Read 683 times)

Offline Zouto-K

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • You ask why? Because It's max rarity -JonMRMindham
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, White, & Neon Green
  • Height: N/A
  • Weight: N/A
  • Reference: [link]
Not sure if i'm doing this right
« on: October 08, 2018, 07:48:08 PM »
Hello?
I'm newer to the community(and have never seen a forum in my life) So there's a 99% chance that i'm doing this wrong.
Bad at introductions in general so... Thanks WingedZepher cuz I'm copy pasting your advice!
My fursona's name is Zouto though, i'm using Paintball here as a caricature of my social personality.
My bro's been here my whole life and he forced me to set up a FA account, then I started using years later when I joked about it so much that it become true.
the normal stuff. Video games, Art, ect. but, my less common interests are Card games and Making!
Favorite Games/Movies/Music? League&Overwatch(generic, I know)/Madoka Magika(Cause Depression)/and IDK, it changes almost weekly.
Crippling Depression is my favorite color. Other than that, I never really thought about it.
Social Interaction with furs outside of the 10 or so I meet at conventions.
  • Avatar by: @KyubbiArts on Twitter (he's awsome)
Z-K.REA

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Not sure if i'm doing this right
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 07:57:24 PM »
I don't think you can introduce yourself wrong.
I mean... You could just say hi and nothing else, that's not that cool. But this is fine.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time around here! In case you need anything or just want to chat feel free to ask.
I hope to see you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine