The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I should probably introduce myself  (Read 869 times)

Offline Wycca

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wyvern
  • Coloring: Seafoam green fading to royal purple on the feet, wings and tail.
I should probably introduce myself
« on: August 26, 2018, 07:04:02 PM »
Hello there. I'm Wycca which is also my fursona's name so easy to remember. Long time furry and long time lurker on other sites.

No art at this point since I can't draw worth a lick and to poor to really commission but my fursona is a Wyvern and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: I should probably introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 09:44:51 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, fellow Dovah. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Always nice to see another dovah on here. Welcome to TFF!
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »
Hello, welcome to the Furry Forums and I hope you enjoy your time here. I haven't met a Wyvern yet but it's exciting to meet one finally.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Wycca

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 11:03:34 PM »
I will admit I had to run that through a translator cause I've never played Skyrim.

Glad to be the first Wyvern you've got to meet.

Funny story coming up with her. My favorite animals are bats and dragons and I just could not decide which to use. So after a bit of back and forth between the two and at one point even doing a half-dragon half-bat version I had a lightbulb go off in my brain and remembered wyverns are a thing that combines the arm-wings I like on bats with the scales and body type of a dragon. So now here I am.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:08:18 PM »
It's just how I greet all newcomers. Originally, I greeted them in Romulan (the traditional "Jolan Tru"). I felt the "Drem Yol Lok" and speaking a bit in Dovah was... better. Considering my fascination and adoration for Dragons.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 05:32:51 AM »
I doubt it's the first dragon he's met, but... eh  here's another one you'll have to run through a translator. Nocsemo vhaodt. Looks like someone beat me to it this time.....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 08:41:06 PM »
Yo, Wycca. Glad to have you here! It's nice to have more unique species around here. I hope you'll have a great time and stay furever!

...Can I take a ride on your back?

Offline Wycca

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 10:35:45 PM »
Of course! Just watch the claws. Scales aren’t completely scratch proof after all

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 01:49:29 PM »
Okay, I'll keep it in mind!

Offline riseofthewerewolf332

• Wonderful Werewolf
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: Red, Silver and White
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 135.5 lbs
  • Currently: bouncy all the time
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 08:18:13 AM »
Welcome on in to the forums. Have a wonderful time here. I hope we can become good friends.

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2018, 06:39:09 PM »
Welcome to the Forums I hope you have a great time here which seems to be the case which is great. If you any question feel free to ask about including me, always happy to help as well as most other people here.  :)

Cheers!

Also feel free to call me Vee or Lia, Vee is how most people adress me here. Pleasure to meet ya!
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline aayanahmad

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 10:20:35 AM »
hi i am aayan and i am a web developer and i am working on my own website [ur=www.imgsrc.com/hd-wallpapersl]hd wallpapers[/url] i need your help can you send me some gaming images.

Offline dave!

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Rat
  • Coloring: Black
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 05:09:22 AM »
Wow, you definitely are the first Wyvern I've ever met. Nice to meet ya!