The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Never stop dreaming  (Read 487 times)

Offline Heartfeather

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Cackling goose
  • Coloring: White, black and brown feathers, brown eyes and grey colored feet.
  • Height: Length -- 75cm
  • Weight: 1,5kg (fluctuating sometimes)
  • Build: A typical pudgey goose...
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Down and nostalgic af
Never stop dreaming
« on: August 03, 2018, 08:34:55 PM »
Once, there was a little goose. Not furry, not biased human or anything like that. No, she was a therian who simply enjoyed her time within the fandom. Her heart makes jumps out of joy when she interacts with the people there because they let her be what she wanted to be: Herself.

Indeed, this little goose is me. My name is Heartfeather and I am - as just mentioned - a goose. What kind? A simple cackling goose with no such spectacular colors as your sonas might have but I still am individual and I somehow like myself. Anyway, I am 22 years. Not very much, I know. But I did make my experiences and mistakes. Let's hope I learned from fhem. ;) You must know, I am a pretty forgetful bird but I always try my hardest to remember things. So, please don't be mad if I ever should forget to answer you or something. I really don't mean to harm anyone.

Oh, see... we brought a bunch of words together, didn't we? Then let's go to questions like:

Why do you want to join?
Simply because I always am searching for some people to get to know. Also, I have been here before and really adore this place.

When did you join the fandom?
That's been 11 years ago. Yes, I was 11 back then. What happened? I got a pic of an anthropomorphic hare and I loved it so, so much. I first got internet access, googled and found to furries. I tried it there for a month and... well, I still am here. :)

Anything else you want to add?
My PMs are always open to everyone. Please don't hesitate to mesaage me, hun!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:22:58 PM by Heartfeather »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Never stop dreaming
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 08:57:19 PM »
Aah, welcome the forum! I've seen you around already, but now I know you just a little better! It's nice to finally meet a therian that lives next door! ...Country-wise, at least... You know, since you live to the country... directly... east of... the country I live in...

Um...

K cyaround.

Offline EliasWexler

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Occidental Dragon
  • Coloring: Midnight Black Body color with Crimson Wings and Tail Barbs
  • Height: 12'
  • Weight: 300 lbs
  • Build: Muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Relaxed
Re: Never stop dreaming
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 09:52:04 AM »
Nice to see a fellow flyer around. Birds of a feather, Dragon of a membranous wing, practically the same thing. Irregardless, it's a pleasure to meet you!
Can a hearth warm a worn heart?