The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello Everyone! I am the Co-Creator of a New Webcomic that has Anthro & Furrys  (Read 765 times)

Offline Gatsumann

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Wukrii - A Fantasy Adventure Comic
    • Awards
  • Species: Drabbunny
Hi everyone, I am new here, and on of the creator's of a new comic that has a diverse cast of characters, which include anthro characters and furry's, like our unique species we created called drabbunnies, half dragon, half bunny, you can see them in my avatar. You can visit the site here if you like, and thank you for welcoming me!

https://www.wukrii.com/

"Wukrii is a fantasy adventure comic with cute characters in a tropical setting. Discover ancient mysteries, new places, species, and people. It has anthro characters & furry's like the hybrid dragon/bunny's called "Drabbunnies".

Offline LightRay15

• Vibrating Furby
  • I am very unactive
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: dark grey, azure blue, white
  • Height: 186cm (6'1")
  • Weight: 81 kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: gimme hugs... pwease :3
*reads title* Bye, I'm busy with reading!

And welcome to the forum of course! XP
The drabbunnies look really cute UwU
Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.

Offline Nabi

• Vibrating Furby
  • Boredom follows me and curiosity drives me :3
    • Awards
  • Species: A Nabi
  • Coloring: Very mysterious
  • Height: Not tall, that's for sure
  • Build: Meow.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I post 10pm-3 am out of boredom and not being able to sleep
My 1 am (USA mountain time zone) wondering of the forums session paid off! I find the comic enjoyable n I WANT MOAR. Definitely gonna try to read weekly so tenks :3

Also  yis drabbunnies r vereh cute I agrees AND WELCOM
  • Avatar by: A super cool friend who prob wants to remain anonymous
I don't feel like signing things

Offline Gatsumann

• Vibrating Furby
    • Wukrii - A Fantasy Adventure Comic
    • Awards
  • Species: Drabbunny
*reads title* Bye, I'm busy with reading!

And welcome to the forum of course! XP
The drabbunnies look really cute UwU

I am glad you like it so far, and thank you! It's not an exclusively furry/anthro comic, but they play a big part in the series. If you enjoy the comic, you can subscribe to it via email, and get the weekly update sent to your inbox! It's the most convenient way to stay on top of it.

Post Merge: July 30, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
My 1 am (USA mountain time zone) wondering of the forums session paid off! I find the comic enjoyable n I WANT MOAR. Definitely gonna try to read weekly so tenks :3

Also  yis drabbunnies r vereh cute I agrees AND WELCOM

I'm glad you like it! It's a once a week comic, so as I mentioned to  Pfatschi, the best way to stay on top of it, is to sign up for the email, and it send you the update each week to your inbox so you don't forget :).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:17:16 AM by Gatsumann, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

"Wukrii is a fantasy adventure comic with cute characters in a tropical setting. Discover ancient mysteries, new places, species, and people. It has anthro characters & furry's like the hybrid dragon/bunny's called "Drabbunnies".