The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Changing theme requires to re-accept privay policy and user agreement  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
As the title suggests, changing the theme through the "Look and Layout" theme brings me back to the privacy policy screen and the user agreement and I need to accept those again to continue. This counts for all themes, and counts for all ways in which you can change the theme.
It doesn't matter, whether you do it through the "Use this theme" and the "Preview theme" buttons in the theme change in the "Look and Layout" menu, or with the "Theme select" options on the Home page. I only needed to do it once for each theme I selected - after accepting the privacy policy and user agreement in one theme I didn't need to accept it if I chose that theme again later on.

Now I'm on Firefox version 61.0.1 (64-bit), but I don't think that'll matter much.

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Can confirm on my end as well.
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
This issue should now be fixed.

It will take one more theme change to set, but after a single re-acceptance, all future theme changes will not require it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Yes, it seems to be working correctly for me now. Thanks for fixing it!