The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduction of my Fursonality & Description of Suit  (Read 454 times)

Offline Moonman

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbreon - Shiny
  • Coloring: Eerie Black, Angel Blue, Mystic Red, Midnight Purple, Baker-Miler Pink
  • Build: Umbreon anthro with human hands and feet (keeping the animistic padding), fox style ears and tail, Snout is rounded.
  • Currently: Calm
Introduction of my Fursonality & Description of Suit
« on: July 12, 2018, 01:31:13 AM »
BASIC DATA

Name: Moonman
Date of Birth: 04/11/2000
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Belief: Christian
Species: Umbreon – Shiny
Type: Dark
Weak to: Fighting ×2
          Bug ×2
          Fairy ×2
Immune to: Psychic ×0 (Immunity canceled by [Item] Miracle Eye)
Resistant to: Ghost ×0.5
         Dark ×0.5

Personality: High energy, social, friendly, cooperative, trusting, organized, focused, methodical, secure, art lover, open-minded.
Bio: Moonman prefers to stay at home and play video games (e.g. League of Legends) in the dark. When Moonman becomes bord of this thou he will leave his den in search of friendship and adventure as he partakes in activities such as running and biking. Moonman may seem dark and distant because of his dark typing but once you get to know him you will find that he is a very nice and caring person who always rises to a challenge.
Likes: MMO & Action Games, Biking, Pop-Rock & Country music, Lamb Chops, the dark.
Dislikes: Rap music, Mockery, Eggplant, Gravy (Unless made by my grandmother), Yogurt, Oatmeal

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Height: I am 5’ 65/8” (Will post actual size when the suit is made)
Weight: (Will fill in when the suit is made)
Eyes: Right-Mystic Red and Left-Midnight Purple
Snout: Snout is rounded same as an actual Umbreon’s snout (I am not a big fan of the overly long snouts).
Fur: Eerie Black
Ears & Tail: Eerie Black fox ears (fluff fur in ears, thick at the bottom) & tail.
Markings: Angel Blue rings on the forehead, upper arm, upper legs, & around the middle of the ears and tail.
Wardrobe: Blue jeans/light brown cargo shorts (w hole for tail), Blue tank top w red highlights/Black t-shirt w shiny Umbreon picture on the front, hoodie w shiny Umbreon ring design (w holes for ears), Blue hiking boots.
Additional Details: Suit will be made using nylon w short fur sown in with human hands & feet w animalistic padding colored Baker-Miler Pink. Sheath (to make it anatomically correct) (Please don’t judge me, I am a male and I would like to be a male in the suit too, also keep in mind that the suit will always be warren with cloths in public).

ABILITIES

Level: 100
HP:394
Ability: Synchronize & Inner Focus
Moves: Payback
            Psychic
       Sunny Day
       Hyper Beam
Z-Moves: Darkinium Z – Black Hole Eclipse
          Firium Z – Inferno Overdrive
          Normalium Z – Breakneck Blitz
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:22:33 PM by Moonman »