The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "cringe compilations"  (Read 1537 times)

Offline hanngnecessary

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
    • Awards
  • Species: leaf nosed Bat
  • Coloring: #7EE6DD #1D4683 #0DFFCC
  • Build: thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: amazing because i just ate a ton of candy
"cringe compilations"
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »
i hate cringe compilations. i don't really see the point or benefit from them. their just made for people to make fun of things people like (im talking about the ones targeted towards certain groups of people, not the ones that are just weird kids). i don't know why youtube allows them on their website, since they violate their terms of service. i've tried multiple times to tell youtube about this but they apparently don't care about their own rules. every time i report one they tell me they're just for entertainment, when one of the videos i reported was making death threats towards the furry fandom in the description and comments of the video. so apparently making a video threatening a group of people is "just for entertainment." even the videos that dont have death threats, its still implied that they're making fun of someone. it's VERY obvious from the video itself. i honestly hate youtube sometimes. :facepaw:
message me about anything at all, im always free to talk about whatever!
bats rule!

click this bat to see my characters!

click this bat to get some of my art!

Offline Brigand

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Coyote
  • Height: 186cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Build: Slim/slightly muscular
Re: "cringe compilations"
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:23:03 PM »
I don't like them either, it's just some compilation of cheesy shit. BUT they shouldn't be removed just because some people don't like them.

There are no real death threats that should be taken seriously, they're just kids on the internet trying to be funny. Nobody is going to kill or beat up furries in real life just because some youtuber said "just **censor** shoot them" or whatever.

You're taking it way too seriously. If you hate them then just avoid them, but please don't ruin the fun for everyone else by reporting everything you don't like. Shit like this will turn every website into a heavily censored shithole.

Offline hanngnecessary

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
    • Awards
  • Species: leaf nosed Bat
  • Coloring: #7EE6DD #1D4683 #0DFFCC
  • Build: thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: amazing because i just ate a ton of candy
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 03:27:09 PM »
I don't like them either, it's just some compilation of cheesy shit. BUT they shouldn't be removed just because some people don't like them.

There are no real death threats that should be taken seriously, they're just kids on the internet trying to be funny. Nobody is going to kill or beat up furries in real life just because some youtuber said "just **censor** shoot them" or whatever.

You're taking it way too seriously. If you hate them then just avoid them, but please don't ruin the fun for everyone else by reporting everything you don't like. Shit like this will turn every website into a heavily censored shithole.

sorry. i got a little too overboard. sometimes i don't realize how stupid something i say is until someone tells me about it. so thanks. but i still dont like em
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:30:20 PM by hanngnecessary »
message me about anything at all, im always free to talk about whatever!
bats rule!

click this bat to see my characters!

click this bat to get some of my art!

Offline Brigand

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Coyote
  • Height: 186cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Build: Slim/slightly muscular
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 03:51:29 PM »
sorry. i got a little too overboard. sometimes i don't realize how stupid something i say is until someone tells me about it. so thanks. but i still dont like em

It wasn't stupid, taking shit too seriously happens to all of us so no big deal.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 06:57:01 AM »
A lot of them are about children too which too me is like, "oh wow, there are children that don't understand the ramification of their actions, who would have thought?"

Like kids doing challenges, or like doing a weird dance or singing badly, that's what being a kid is about, not worrying about all that. So laughing at kids is sorta pointless right?

• Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";