The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking but having no luck!  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Nestle

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Hare
Looking but having no luck!
« on: June 10, 2018, 03:33:19 PM »

OK I had been looking for a date for several years ever since I lost my girlfriend back in 2014, I tried several dating sites such as POF, OK Cupid, and Match for a few months.   I even posted a few personal ads on CL and on Back Page and I had met about 4 women online who said they were looking but just ended up playing me as the fool! The first one who I met back in the late 2014 just blow me off the worse way by moving out of town on the day of our date! The second one who met me for lunch turned out to be a married women who met me out of convenience and wanted/needed some sucker to buy her food as she was out of cash. That really tick me off but OK.. The third women who I met who answered my personal ad just before CL removed their personals met me at my place and we did had a nice time but never gotten back to me afterwards!  And the latest one just flat out stood me up!
Also during that 4 years, I keep getting responses from people ether out west or over seas who claimed they were local but just trying to get a free ride. I just trying to find a date people! Anyway that's my rant!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Looking but having no luck!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:59:41 AM »
Pretty typical experience with dating sites, to be honest. I don't know many people who have good luck with them. I understand it can be tough though.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.