The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A fur appears  (Read 464 times)

Offline Ginza

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • This summer’s gonna hurt...
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Build: Scrawny mutt
  • Currently: Dead inside
A fur appears
« on: May 29, 2018, 01:30:50 AM »
Hey Hey! I’m the new *removed* on the block :P not sure how active I’ll be, but I’m pretty friendly so don’t be afraid to start a chat with me if you’re lonely *removed*

Whelp I’m bad with intros so uhh yup, that’s me :3
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 03:51:03 AM by White Wolf Guardian, Reason: Please do not post inappropriate content. »

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: A fur appears
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 04:00:18 AM »
Hello there Ginza! Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a great time here and I hope you refer to the forum rules here: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=5

*Gives tiramisu*. So, do you like to play any videogames in particular?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Ginza

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • This summer’s gonna hurt...
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Build: Scrawny mutt
  • Currently: Dead inside
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 01:07:44 PM »
Hmm title aside as being somewhat inappropriate (though I still don’t see where it is breaking rules) I’m not sure why the other phrases in my post were removed. They weren’t even profane, nor did they target or call out another user :/

Thank you for the welcome! I don’t play a whole lot of video games tbh. I do play some here and there, but my real life is quite busy so I don’t get to do it as much as I’d like to :P

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 02:00:07 PM »
Welcome aboard, Ginza! I apologize for any confusion regarding the warning and have responded to your questions via PM. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 07:17:57 PM »
Hello and welcome to TFF! Hope to see ya around!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 07:23:00 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Be advised, we are a friendly community, and the weapons in the armory are fair game. Except for Charric and the Mandalorian Assault Rifle. THOSE ARE MINE.

XD

Seriously, though, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm a major gamer myself, and I also mod a few of my games.

See you around,
--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.