The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for role-play partners. (Pretty please I'm bored.)  (Read 1334 times)

Offline ThePirateMaster

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine
Greetings and salutations! Let me just put this out here. I'm not looking for a one-off, quick thing. I'm looking for those who enjoy crafting entire worlds for the settings of which the role-play resides in, those of which who enjoy intensity, action, and a more mature vibe to things. My preferences are broad, and I'm not too picky all things considered. I prefer genres akin to sci-fi, modern-crime, historical settings, apocalyptic, and dark fantasy.

Do you tend to get emotionally invested in your role-plays? Do you feel for your character, as they're in the most dire of situations? Do you enjoy character growth, role-playing out even the slightest details within a plot chosen out by the two of us? Then I'm your guy. Whether you wish to start something new from scratch, or have a role-play idea you'd love to do, that no one's stepped up to participate in yet. Please do not hesitate to contact me on my discord. Cheez-its#3762. That's where I do most of my role-playing.

Offline Reinhound

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "Professional sausage dog"
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine/dachshund
  • Coloring: White fur with tiny black markings on her back and she has black hair with colored bangs.
  • Build: Short and curvy
Re: Looking for role-play partners. (Pretty please I'm bored.)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 03:02:22 AM »
I'd be happy to roleplay with you! But I'm having trouble contacting you on discord. I'm on discord at Reinhound#2940.
-xoxo