The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a roleplay partner for a high fantasy adventure!  (Read 912 times)

Offline Akhena

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
Heya folks. My name is Alice. I'm 24 and looking for a role play partner to get going.

I'll be creating a discord server specifically for this, but I'll give you more details of the role play first.

This is going to be a medieval high fantasy. various species and monsters inhabit the planet, and everyone is non-human. This will likely be an action oriented role play, where alternate dimension demons invade, and we fight them with our characters. That's the premise anyway.

Ill be writing in a story format, but I'm happy for you to do whatever you so choose. I'm not looking for any smut. I want to make a cool story with someone :)

Idk how important it is, but here is my characters details:

Name: Akhena

Species: Drider

Eye Colour: Ice Blue

Size: torso is bout 3 feet tall, but she is over all about 7 feet tall and about 10 feet long. She a big girl.

Build: Torso is pudgy, but with some muscle hidden underneath it. Her abdomen looks like that of a webweaver

Skin colour: Ashen grey, but the spidery part is black.

Hair Style: Long, but tied up in a bun. Her hair is jet black

Armour: She wears plate armour on her torso, but only wears ceremonial garbs on her abdomen, as her carapace is rather strong.

Weapon: She uses a Glaive as a weapon, as the reach makes fighting easier for her.

Personality: She has a troubled past, but tries to be as bright and bubbly as possible for her friends. She Likes to act goofy, and isn't necessarily the smartest creature, but she manages.

PM me if interested on going on an adventure!