The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Memorable Vacations  (Read 1072 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Memorable Vacations
« on: May 02, 2018, 12:30:15 PM »
As the title suggests, what is a memorable vacation that you fondly remember?

One of my favorite memories was going to Further Confusion 2012 for the first time, it was very exciting to see a convention on such a large scale. I also remember going with my family to Universal Studios in 2008 and I enjoyed it a lot more than Disneyland and Knottsberry Farm in California.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
Re: Memorable Vacations
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »
My most memorable vacation is definitely the 3 week road trip I took with my cousins across most of the US. Breathtaking views in the southwest, and several fun stops along the way. My stop at the Grand Canyon will forever be one of my favorite memories.

I've done my fair share of traveling though, so I have several that I look back on fondly.

My trip to Canada just to go see a concert by my favorite music artist at the time.

Camping with family in Ohio.

The trip that my husband and I took to Jupiter, FL that was super fun despite having almost no budget for the trip.

Good times. <3

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline L4BY_

• Maze Designer // DDR Player // Coaster Enthusiast
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver fox
  • Coloring: Grey and dark grey fur, white on some areas, green eyes.
  • Height: Slightly smaller than the average size
  • Build: Average // Can be feral or anthro
  • Currently: Probably in some arcade right now playing DDR
Re: Memorable Vacations
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »
Mine was travelling to the US with my dad and sister in 2016 in the summer, all the way from France. I went to San Francisco, then traveled to Las Vegas.

There, I went to the AdventureDome theme park in Circus Circus and bumped into another fur who was also on vacation. I later went to a world-wide known magic show in the evening. After the show, I had a wonder around the Venetian (we stayed there for two nights) on my own til 2 in the morning. That day was most likely the best day of my life.

I after traveled to Los Angeles where I bumped into yet another fur when arriving to Venice Beach. We stayed for 3 days and went to Universal Studios.