The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shou's Commissions (Requests open)  (Read 1171 times)

Offline notched

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Slow down for a moment. A moment's all you got.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Height: 6 Feet
  • Weight: 230 ibs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Third friday of April.
Shou's Commissions (Requests open)
« on: April 29, 2018, 08:05:47 PM »
This is Shou, basically the shy version of me (She's great) and im posting for her cause she wants to get into the art making/commisioning thing, but she's shy so she wants me to do it. The rest from here will be me speaking as her, basically. (PM/Posts will be shown to her reguarding the subject)
Commissions are currently open!  Don’t be shy to ask! <3 I’m friendly. 
*Note: I normally don’t shade my artwork which is why I do not have much shaded pieces. Since my art style is quite simple. But, fear not;  If you would like it to be shaded, the prices for it are listed! It’s no problem at all. So, Please don’t be afraid to ask me about it! :DDD

L i n e a r t
Bust ;; $5

Waist-Up ;; $6

Full Body ;; $9
Can’t find any full-body art work. Since I lost some of my files. I promise you it’s just as great! I apologize for the inconvenience. -
 Flat Colors - +$3
Shaded - +$4

Icons - $5

Mash-Up - $13'

Mash up consist of one or two characters drawn multiple times, in different styles, alternate universes or species. It can also be your character, and other doodles around it! You can tell me what you desire concerning it. Don’t hesitate to tell me as much as you want -

Because she's just starting out, requests (free art) are available! Input and discussion is always appreciated
https://shouegg.deviantart.com/

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:37:56 PM by notched »
  • Avatar by: Girlfriend. She does art stuff.