The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What is your diet/lifestyle choice?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
What is your diet/lifestyle choice?
« on: March 27, 2018, 12:52:44 PM »
As the thread title suggests, do you have a lifestyle and/or diet methodology that you follow per day?

I try to eat mostly vegetables and fruits, with some meat (chicken, turkey, or fish preferred), and very little bread/carbohydrate alternatives. I don't follow a calorie plan, it just kind of works out on its own. Due to my current condition, I can't really run or jog (for very long), but I do walk a lot everyday (occasionally run up and down stairs too). I don't lift weights or do any yoga, but I often do heavy lifting around the house and for various errands.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
Re: What is your diet/lifestyle choice?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 04:32:47 PM »
Have you heard of the Seafood diet?

All the food I see I eat!

No but really I do not restrict myself to any kind of diet at the moment because food is about the only comfort I have other than art right now. Plus junk food is cheap and easier on my wallet.

As for exercise I have a exercise bike, and a treadmill plus an elliptical on the way that I have finally moved over from my grandmothers. The plan is at least two hours of physical activity daily, because when I’m sitting and watching TV I’m on the bike. It’s a way to stay in shape while still being lazy? However I’m kicking it up a knot here with the elliptical because I’m not restraining myself when it comes to food. (Meaning I have gained weight. )

Pretty soon though I’m going to have to adjust my diet as well, because health is important regardless if how old you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Brigand

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Coyote
  • Height: 186cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Build: Slim/slightly muscular
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 09:51:58 AM »
I eat whatever I like, mostly meat, eggs, potatoes and some junk food. I only care about eating enough protein because my job requires quit a lot of physical strength.  Works fine so far.

I lift heavy shit at work and I can't be arsed to go to the gym just to lift even more heavy shit.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 07:47:39 PM »
I've decided to go vegetarian for this year, altho I don't follow it 100% strictly, so I allow myself to cheat if I'm supposed to be eating with others and stuff like that.
Don't want to force my own weird ideas on others and stuff.
It's a pretty uncommon occurrence tho, and most of the time I do eat with others it's usually something like pizza or other fast foods, which all have options that work for me and don't cause inconveniences for others.
So far, I've only eaten meat once this year. I've gotten to the point where I no longer crave it, so perhaps I'll stay this way once the year is up.
Or perhaps I don't. Nothing is set in stone. For now, the aim is to make it through the year like this and stuff.

Offline fourur

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • pfp duck made by lilithveritas
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: duck obviously
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
I really want to switch to ketogenic diet because to lose a bit of weight ( I have a balloon stomach, it's no really heatlhy) and because I have some switchmood and anxiety a bit , I hope it will work.

I'll just finish all my biscuits and cereals for begining the diet.

I do intermittent fasting too for the mental benefics.

I have planned for the long run, maybe I'll do it all my life, mental health is now what is the more important to me.