The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Really depressed and angry  (Read 1111 times)

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
Really depressed and angry
« on: March 13, 2018, 02:41:59 AM »

In January, I create a map of Backbeat Maniac, spend hours making it, 20 just to make the beat master diff (AND that doesn't count the time I spent conceptualizing and listening to the song in my head and while I was chilling to further get ideas on how I could map certain parts). And for what? To have the map **censor** shit on by normies who are 2b and low AR phobic? It **censor** pissed me off, I'm kinda glad I got some actual legitimate mods and advice there.

In February, I had my birthday, that was nice, but you know what else happened? I had Chippy call me retarded and just act like a general asshole. I had the entire taiko discord bullying me cause I called out blatant pp mappers and farmers and had a different view point than the rest of them. Monstrata's Discord was also pretty useless most of the time, I only got like a few mods out of that Discord. And again, my maps got shit on, even my "normal" ones.

And guess what happened this month? My psychopatic father (who was diagnosed as being a sociopathic narcissist) refused to apologize for abusing me during my whole childhood, and then got mad when I broke the mirror in his car. He's a stubborn asshole and the only reason I even live with him is so that I can have a slight chance at getting hormone therapy. And guess what else? My brother threatened to **censor** kick me out last night and responded to a legitimate argument with complete nonsense. **censor**' assholes, literally everyone on my dad's side of the family. It's literally a **censor** circle jerk, all the bad people in the family support each other, and all the good people don't have the balls to **censor**' stand up for me or call them out on their shit. Only my mom's side of the family seems to realize just how evil my dad and everyone else is. Everyone else, (INCLUDING MY **censor** OLDER BROTHER WHO LITERALLY WITNESSED ME BEING ABUSED BY HIM MULTIPLE TIMES) defends him to the end of the earth.

And it's not like I can press charges either, 1. because I have no evidence aside from testimony from me and a few peeps from my mom's side of the family. 2. The last time he hit me was in 2015. 3. Manipulation is hard to prove in court. and 4. the **censor** will probably lie his way out of it anyway, or get off scot free just because "he's a nurse, and he can't possibly be bad.''

The only thing I have going for me is that my dad has a criminal record for theft, which may help my case, or may not, I'm not a lawyer.

Miguel M. Vidal, you **censor**' scumbag, why can't you rot in hell where you belong?

If you need more information, contact me. I'm a college level writer and I will not hesitate to tell you more of my story.
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr