The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: FluffyGorer's cheap commissions!  (Read 951 times)

Offline MisterCarey991

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
FluffyGorer's cheap commissions!
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:26:10 PM »
Hello, guys. How you doing today? Ꮚ•ꈊ•Ꮚ

My name is FluffyGorer and I'm a traditional artist who does Paypal commissions. ᏊᵋꈊᵋᏊ
I'm opening five slots, when I end all of them and I have more time, I will open more slots for you, guys.

Well, let's start, here's the information:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:
If you want a commission:
-Send me a message (what do you want, information & references if you got them).
-I will tell you the date that I will finish (depending on the type of drawing).
-You send me the money and I will write your commision in my public commision list (my ID on Deviantart).
-I can send you the progress if you want to.
-Receiving your commision (if you want me to send the drawing, you have to pay the delivery.)   

If you want to donate:
-Send me a message (I want to thank you for it, dear) or do it anonymously (if you're shy shy shy).

Spoiler for Hidden:
-If you want something different, send me a note and we will talk about the price.
-All drawings will be posted on my Deviantart, you decide if you want to be tagged or not.
-All the prices are in euros, for dollar users, send me a message and we will see how much it's for you! Ꮚᵔꈊ’Ꮚෆ

Spoiler for Hidden:

Thank you for taking your time and read! ᏊꈍꈊꈍᏊ
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:31:35 PM by FluffyGorer »