The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: FluffyGorer's artwork thread.  (Read 3650 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: FluffyGorer's artwork thread.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2018, 09:26:29 PM »
Okay, now that I see the reference, you're definitely close to it. It is just a weird design to begin with. I'd still recommend a little more definition in the torso, arms, and legs though so it looks like there's more "structure" under there.

Like obviously it's a thin character, but the chest looks extremely thin. Rib cage removed and anorexic thin.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:28:13 PM by WingedZephyr »

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 12:53:05 AM »
Dragon taurs are adorable. I really like all I've seen. My only suggestion I can think of for scenes, like the bike, if a strong LOA. Which, I can't even follow myself, and seems decent in most pictures anyway.  XD

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »
These are great.  I really love that third picture.  The line art is fantastic.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline MisterCarey991

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 07:33:03 AM »
That's really hard to say, but I would think you would aim for something unique on the character that separates it from other characters people see on a day-to-day basis.

To be honest, my original idea wasn't like this and the gesture was really different, but since the character description said some stuff he liked, I tried to make a mix and make him look more natural. Yeah, that's it.

Okay, now that I see the reference, you're definitely close to it. It is just a weird design to begin with. I'd still recommend a little more definition in the torso, arms, and legs though so it looks like there's more "structure" under there.

Like obviously it's a thin character, but the chest looks extremely thin. Rib cage removed and anorexic thin.

I will add a extra layer of ink to make it don't look like that and I will try to define better the body (I really need to learn anatomy basics, lol). Thank you a lot for your help!

Dragon taurs are adorable. I really like all I've seen. My only suggestion I can think of for scenes, like the bike, if a strong LOA. Which, I can't even follow myself, and seems decent in most pictures anyway.  XD

I think that they're really cute too, there is some art of the character that looks amazing. That's a great advice, I really didn't thought about it and I don't think I follow too much.

These are great.  I really love that third picture.  The line art is fantastic.

Aww, thank you a lot! You're really sweet!