The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone up for some osu?  (Read 978 times)

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
Anyone up for some osu?
« on: February 06, 2018, 08:21:15 AM »
fair warning: I’ll probably wipe the floor with you

Osu username: AsrielDr33murr
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Anyone up for some osu?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 05:34:29 PM »
I'm up for that!

Even though I just realised where I knew your Osu! username from and that it would mean I royally doomed myself. X3 Can we do it just for fun?

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:51:41 PM »
I'm up for that!

Even though I just realised where I knew your Osu! username from and that it would mean I royally doomed myself. X3 Can we do it just for fun?

Sure.

And where did you realize where you knew my osu! name from?

Post Merge: February 06, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
I'm up for that!

How did you get your text purple?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 07:56:36 PM »
I've seen your account name when I was scrolling through the active users in Osu! to check players who could be furries. Your name got stuck in the back of my head for some reason, whether it was because of the high rank or because I noticed the Undertale reference.

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 08:10:52 PM »
I've seen your account name when I was scrolling through the active users in Osu! to check players who could be furries. Your name got stuck in the back of my head for some reason, whether it was because of the high rank or because I noticed the Undertale reference.

LOL you need to practice more. I’m pretty good at all 4 modes.

You could probably reach 1000pp in standard if you played high level farm maps with EZ or HT. EZ DT can get you a lot of pp as well if you have a good combo. I got 121pp from a reverse choke on Gravity Falls [Mystery] with EZ DT

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 11:20:15 PM »
Pfft, what do you think I'm doing? I'm decent at Standard mode and I'm not gonna pp farm for my rank, thank you.