The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: One Shot Review  (Read 688 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
One Shot Review
« on: January 12, 2018, 05:12:31 AM »
One Shot was a game originally released years ago and was rereleased I believe early 2017. It's a game where you play as a 'god' and this character named Nico. He (Or she) is a child who is sent to this world in order to replace the sun. (Which is a giant lightbulb.) You as the god basically guide her/him solving some really challenging puzzles with some of the most interesting 4th wall breaking tricks. I kid you not with fourth wall breaking, you thought Omega Flowey throwing you out of the game each time he kicked your but was bad, this will really mess with you XDD
 This game is interesting, it will force you to care about the game. And then it will crush your heart in two in the end. It took me about 5 hours and 12 minutes to beat the main game, (Beat it the same day I started) and then there's basically an add on which comes with the game.
The OST Is pretty good, some laid back techno ish music I guess with a really unique environment.

I really do mean what I mean with the puzzles. Usually I know my way around beating puzzle based games, but this one really through me in for a loop lol.

It's a pure puzzle game though, so don't expect any fight sequences. I think it's about 10 dollars on steam atm.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)