The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kira Yuura's A.M.A.  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Rose Liyara

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
  • Coloring: Lavender Fur
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 250 ib.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Roaring.
Kira Yuura's A.M.A.
« on: January 09, 2018, 12:50:07 AM »
Hey y'all. Listen up.

So I've been bored out of my mind recently and I'd like to help y'all get to know me in a fun way, so here's a little "ask me anything" type of post.

Don't care what ya' ask me as long as you ask me something. ;p

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Most Online
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: Kira Yuura's A.M.A.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 12:59:19 AM »
Do you like the TFF arcade?

Offline Rose Liyara

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 01:03:21 AM »
Hmm.. After almost playing every game there, and having over fifteen first place spots on the leader boards of certain games, I guess I can say that I like it.

Some of the games though are challenging, some silly, and some just pure fun.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:17:09 AM »
Hyopthetical question out of nowhere that I pulled from the swirling void above my head (Nothing is meant or implied, just thought this up at random):

You are fighting a Sith Lord. You knew this person. This particular Sith has a harsh, troubled and unforgiving past, and it may have contributed to the Sith's descent to the Dark Side.

How would you proceed - reach out to the Sith, try and pull him out of the dark void he's been so poisoned by, or do you put him out of his misery and seek out those responsible for his downfall and bring them down so he can rest in peace?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rose Liyara

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 01:42:39 AM »
Hyopthetical question out of nowhere that I pulled from the swirling void above my head (Nothing is meant or implied, just thought this up at random):

You are fighting a Sith Lord. You knew this person. This particular Sith has a harsh, troubled and unforgiving past, and it may have contributed to the Sith's descent to the Dark Side.

How would you proceed - reach out to the Sith, try and pull him out of the dark void he's been so poisoned by, or do you put him out of his misery and seek out those responsible for his downfall and bring them down so he can rest in peace?

I guess I would have to put him out of his misery as well as the others who have done bad to make him choose that path, because that way, those who affected him can't affect anyone else since they are done for.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »
If you were trapped on an island with only three songs you could listen to, what would they be?

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »
What’s the last book you read, and did you like it?
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 02:21:24 AM »
Okay, next random question: By some random stroke of luck, you've been given your own starship. You will owe nothing on it, it runs on it's own power source, can make and store damn near anything you could want (as far as necessities go), it is crewed by droids, has plenty of room for guests, and has armament to defend itself. What would be the first thing you do with it? (I know what I'd do with it :P )
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.