The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: my 2017  (Read 1075 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
my 2017
« on: December 31, 2017, 09:17:25 AM »
i thought it might be a good idea to summarize my 2017 and my experience with it as a lot has happened in this year one of them is me joining this site and finding out im a furry, which is a pretty big deal. I made tons of friends here but i also lost a couple of friends from the fact im a furry, i told it to a friend who i trusted and he told the whole school and wasn't my friend anymore

except for furry things i also experienced a lot of other things like my last time at Disneyland as my passport annual expired and the doubled the prices. I also got a new cat named Pirate (we named him that since he has one eye) my grandma moved out of her house and found a new lover, they're getting married next year. i became 14 as age which is pretty young but I'm happy. Also i got the Nintendo Switch thanks to my mom

Over all it's been a pretty good year for me and I'm so happy that this year happened compared to 2016 where my grandpa died and more bad stuff but that's not important i had a good year and can't wait until 2018
not a signature

Offline Momma Bird

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Sleep comes quick with hot cocoa and a blanket.
    • Awards
  • Species: Crow
  • Coloring: Blue and white.
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Contemplating the perplexity of complex metallurgy that is my paper clip.
Re: my 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »
Wow, sorry for the bad parts. Looks like things are looking up compared to 2016. Family deaths are always rough. I wish you the best for 2018.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 03:29:21 PM »
It's a shame about how your friends treated the furry thing, but it's cool that this year has been overall great for you! 2018 may be even better.

The incident of your friend telling the school reminded me of a story from a friend who was a police officer. When his girlfriend found furry drawings in his notebook, she broke up with him and told everyone he knew that he was a furry, even fellow police officers... but they didn't even care! They even joked about how big of a deal she made it out to be. XD I imagine that's how many people think about it, so I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Offline Momma Bird

• Avid Aardvark
  • Sleep comes quick with hot cocoa and a blanket.
    • Awards
  • Species: Crow
  • Coloring: Blue and white.
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Contemplating the perplexity of complex metallurgy that is my paper clip.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 03:31:54 AM »
Seriously, a police officers girlfriend did that!? Loved the other cops reaction though.

Lightstone, it's important to note that as people grow up, their reaction usually becomes more indifference. It's only a big deal when you are in school. I told my husband that I am a furry, and he now lovingly refers to as his "cute little fuzzy". He could careless.

Also, you and ? are the life of the party. Don't ever change.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 04:39:54 AM »
i will never change and school sucks i know that, im just glad to see that you two are immediately supporting me for a good year that happened, you guys are the best really ^_^
not a signature

Offline s0ul_d3ww

• Avid Aardvark
  • Whatever.
    • Global PokédeX Plus
    • Awards
  • Species: Rat/Robot Hybrid.
  • Coloring: Solid dark gray.
  • Height: ???
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: Bit chubby, bulky with robotic parts.
  • Currently: I'm doing okay.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 03:09:03 AM »
Glad to hear about the good things. But the year is fresh so new experiences wait! Go out and have fun.