The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free Pictures !  (Read 1776 times)

Offline slippermink

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cute critter / Mink
  • Coloring: black fur, pink nose, pink inner ears, pink pawpads.
Free Pictures !
« on: December 29, 2017, 12:11:24 AM »
Hey guys! So, I've been out of the art game for a while but I've decided I wanted to get back into it. I'm running a little low on inspiration though so I thought it would be fun to take a couple of requests.  ( Hopefully I'm in the right place with this thread. haha )

IMPORTANT:

This is free content but I'm still an artist & a person all the same. Unlike commissions I am under no obligation to finish work quickly or at a time that suits you. Rather I will be working at my OWN PACE & doing these as I see fit. Please do NOT rush me to complete artwork.

STYLE:
Its not likely I will colour these. I may add splashes of colour but don't expect full colour/shaded masterpieces. I'm probably only going to be doing casual sketches.

With all that out of the way please feel free to shoot me a request! I'm happy to draw all sorts of things & my style is generally pretty cute / cuddly. I've been told its very disney-like by some people. Heres one of my current pictures for reference

I can do all kinds of things, from anthros to humans. I'll probably just be doing quick head / bust shots. So if you want your fursona or maybe a character drawn tell me who, with a reference or a description if you don't have a ref & I'll sketch something up. I'll be capping this at 3 for now. <3

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Free Pictures !
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 04:19:29 AM »
Your sample is really good.  I would love if you drew me.  A ribbon-clad pink lucario.  ^-^  Here is a sample picture.

• Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »
Sure, ill try this.

Im a plain white wolf with blue eyes and pink nose. have fun xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 03:55:30 PM »
this is awfully kind of you. if you want any steam games or anything just ask

Anyway, uh
Just a light grey raptor w/ fur and blue stripes, starting at the head and going down to the tail.
If you feel up to it, of course. Raptors are a pain to draw

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 11:17:51 PM »
ayye, I always feel hella bad for just asking for free art from people, so I'm willing to do a trade, if you're not too busy ^^ (ik that all the slots have been taken, but hey ho)

As for my character, she looks like this-

and like my avatar

I'm still working on a final design, so no fu body reference yet, but she basically just wears and oversized shirt or hoodie, and has white arms with black fingers xD

If you wanna shoot me a reference of your character back, then i will get to work x

Offline slippermink

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cute critter / Mink
  • Coloring: black fur, pink nose, pink inner ears, pink pawpads.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 12:49:10 AM »
Your sample is really good.  I would love if you drew me.  A ribbon-clad pink lucario.  ^-^  Here is a sample picture.

Here you go friend !! I hope you like it & I hope you don't mind me not sticking exactly to 'pokemon' style. ^^

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 03:31:00 PM »
Woa...

Your stuff looks good! :P

Ofcourse, I'd like it if you'd draw something of me, too! But, I can't draw myself, soo, I can't really pay you back, or anything... :/

If you're still looking for something to draw, then how about le me? An average anthro german shepherd dog? :P

I don't have a reference sheet, or anything yet, soo how about A reference picture of an actual german shepherd dog?

Or, if you want, you can just draw me as a cute little tank! ;P

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 04:34:37 AM »
That is great.  ^_^

I don't mind that you didn't stick to pure Pokemon style.  I love it a lot.  Thank you.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 03:06:55 AM »
I'm... almost afraid to ask you to at least attempt one of my characters. I have two I had requested done up, but those that said they'd try never got back to me. They just... vanished.

But, if you think you could manage it...

Amy Jorgan

Kyle Vasily

I only require one. Some art of one of my characters to add to my pictures gallery. I leave the choice up to you which one you try your hand at.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.