The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Possible licensed character fursuit commission?  (Read 1702 times)

Offline KNIFESPEC

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Possible licensed character fursuit commission?
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
Hello! I'm very new to the concept of fur suiting, and I am very interested in ordering a partial. However, the character I'd like is a licensed character, from League of Legends.
I'm looking for someone who could make a fursuit head and paws of this character! He's called Gnar.

I've been looking around for makers but none of them create in the style I'd like (I'm looking for nearly the same kind of result as the picture, really).
I don't really mind about cost, I'm gonna save up next year, so it shouldn't be too hard to gather enough money.

If you know anyone who is willing to make this kind of fursuit, please let me know!
I'm UK based, but accepting most prices / currencies.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
Re: Possible licensed character fursuit commission?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 08:55:07 PM »

Some fursuit makers do make suits like that, but it's not as common.
The only one that comes to mind immediately is Japan-based K-line fursuits, tho they state in their ToS that they do not make suits based on copyrighted characters.
Most makers don't because doing so could potentially get them and their business in trouble, but some are willing to make similar/inspired designs of licensed characters as long as they're not exact copies.

I believe your best bet would be to google "kemono fursuit" and search around for a bit.
With luck you might find a maker who would be able to make what you'd want.

Offline pentrep

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
Re: Possible licensed character fursuit commission?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 11:29:29 PM »
I was thinking about getting one for my Pokesona myself but been having problems finding people willing to do him. I'll let you know if I find someone.