The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: TFF Steam group?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: TFF Steam group?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 01:01:32 PM »
yea I would recommend just making a new one from the looks of it. I kinda honestly doubt your going to get it  handed over but I suppose no harm in trying to though will never truly " take over" . They would just have to give the officer rank supreme control of everything and make you an officer which I mean would work just fine but you would be going to original owner every time if you would like revise any settings of permissions or group type.

edit, oh actually realized you can get ownership just remembered, you would just have to be made only officer or moderator ( oldest officer then moderator if no officer ) and then owner would just have to leave which would transfer ownership to you, but other than that there isn't a manual way of transferring ownership.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:11:36 PM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »
I'll see what I can do.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 04:09:46 PM »
Hey, if you need some help with the layout and stuff. (AKA, making the place look nice) Just gimme a call! c:

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 11:16:28 AM »
I contacted the admin of the old group, but I've yet have to get word back. If I don't have a response by next Thursday, I'll go ahead and make the group.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 11:18:17 AM »
yeah my laptop broke so when i get a new one ill send my steam name so you can add me
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:40 PM »
Okay you lot, I got no reaction back so I'll go ahead and make the Steam group! The name will be TheFurryForums: Untamed. Yes, I tried to make a horrible game pun. Boo me. I'll start an official group thread once the group is running on Anoni's request.

For the ones who already showed interest here, you'll get the group invitation delivered right at your door by the Owl Mail. Keep an eye out!

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 06:39:43 PM »
Oh neat, will definitly join up once I get home.  ^_^
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2017, 06:47:00 PM »
Forgive me, but... Owl Mail? How exactly does that work?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »
The same as with pigeons, but with owls? Just a guess... ;)

I might've underestimated the power of the Teleport Scroll I gave the owls. It'll send you right towards the group entrance, but you still need to knock to get inside... Sorry for that!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:02:08 PM by Michen_S »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 09:45:41 PM »
The Steam group is now online and running, and the invites have been sent. Please move future discussions, comments and join requests to this thread from now on.