The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Furry Index!  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
The Furry Index!
« on: November 07, 2017, 01:40:14 PM »
Hey everyone, my name is Skya and i have been both a member on TFF for a while and iv'e had my own furry community as well :3

Recently some of you may have seen my post about my Discord server in the tech central, i tell you guys why i think you you should all give Discord a chance.
Back at Discord i am running my own little furry community and this post could be considered somewhat as a reminder to check it out, hence why i posted it in off-topic, admins may move it if it has a topic anyway :3

The Furry Index is now also another furry forum, its a great place to meet other furs and its very secure, registration requires admin approval and i do that whenever i get notified of new members :3
I wanted to give something to this Fandom that it deserves, it has treated me well and for me its very important that furries like you and me has somewhere to socialize and meet other furries, sure we have the TFF and i wouldn't be here if that wasn't awesome. But the world is in constant change, and its nice to have other places to go as well, active ones too TFI is very active.

If you think its cool! and wanna check it out join our forum here http://thefurryindex.net/index.php and see for yourself :3
you can also give our Discord server a chance over at https://discord.gg/6gg8tMn

I will wish you a happy November now guys! And i hope to see you all very soon <3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3