The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: i think im otherkin??  (Read 3346 times)

Offline diaotic

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: lop rabbit
  • Reference: [link]
i think im otherkin??
« on: November 02, 2017, 03:21:19 AM »
i don't know if this sounds stupid but
i think i identify as hyenakin
idk if this makes any since in the slightest, i have no experience with this!

イルカ

Re: i think im otherkin??
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 05:59:09 AM »
Do you identify as a hyena or as a hyenakin? A hyenakin would be an individual who identifies as a hyena. ;)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 11:29:18 AM »
You're not the first one here to ask this. Let's not make it any more confusing than it already is here.

I can't 'see' whether or not you're a therian/otherkin or not. It's up to you to figure out if you are one or not. Many therians/otherkin do so by meditation or keeping a journal so they can connect the dots. You can also try seeing yourself as therian/otherkin for a while and see whether it clicks for you or not.

イルカ

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 11:34:59 AM »
You're not the first one here to ask this. Let's not make it any more confusing than it already is here.

I can't 'see' whether or not you're a therian/otherkin or not. It's up to you to figure out if you are one or not. Many therians/otherkin do so by meditation or keeping a journal so they can connect the dots. You can also try seeing yourself as therian/otherkin for a while and see whether it clicks for you or not.

^ THIS
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:20:27 AM by Ventus Fall, Reason: Please post a minimum of two words. Working around it by quoting does not count towards the two-word minimum. »