The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: dutch recepies  (Read 1233 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
dutch recepies
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:12:16 PM »
hey felow cooking furs i was thinking about giving some dutch recepies on the forum so ever so often i post something here lets do the first vey easy thing

go to the store and buy black licourice (the stronger the better and more dutch) and make it coin shaped
not a signature

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: dutch recepies
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:40:00 AM »
its november wich means Sinterklaas is arriving in the netherlands along with his famous pepernoten and this is how you bake it

link to immage: https://www.google.nl/search?q=pepernoten&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFw7n51aHXAhWKDxoKHdz-ADIQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=670#

you need:
150g butter
125g caser sugar
10g speculaaskruiden
250g self-raising flower
4 teaspoons milk

1. heat the oven at 160[/size]°C and mix everything but the milk togetter like breaddough

[/size]2. mix the milk in spoon for spoon and prepare the oven to put the dough in, DONT PUT IT IN YET

[/size]3. make a long snake of the dough and cut circles of it, this is what you put in the oven for 15min

[/size]if everything went well it would look like on the picture and you can put it in molten choclate for extra flavour
not a signature